Wagner Game Day Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Day Thread

There are 12 games a year. Who cares if it takes 4 hours instead of 3. I will take as much SU football as I can get. I don’t get all the complaining about an hour when the team plays 12 times a year. If it’s that bad then don’t watch

I watch ... on DVR. It’s brutal.

It's not the tackles, it's the blocking where guys get blind-sided and hurt on kickoffs.

Ok but blocking happens before the ball even gets down the field to be fair caught so it doesn't reduce injury in that aspect. A player has always been able to take fair catches. Getting a free touch back makes zero sense.

Agreed. I like Neal.

Strickland is basic.

Would love to see what the others have.
Strickland is the exact type of player we’ll miss when he’s gone but don’t appreciate when he’s here.
We need to see howard and Devito

Ok but blocking happens before the ball even gets down the field to be fair caught so it doesn't reduce injury in that aspect. A player has always been able to take fair catches. Getting a free touch back makes zero sense.
The longer the return play goes on, the more often you see guys getting concussions, chasing down the play, crossing the field, etc. I'm not crazy about the rule either, but it does cut down on head injuries.

E: Meant does not doesn't

Cordy showing some speed and elusiveness. Not enough for the FSU and Clemson punt coverages but enough for Wagner.

these fcs refs: .... I made it ma, your boys on the big stage.. imma throw and throw the flag, ill review every play. everyone watching on there illegal streams is going to be so proud !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom