Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts

I think Q’s attitude and play is fixable. We have to remember he hit the first buzzer beater in like 7 years for this program just 2 weeks ago. Since then we’re 1-3. He went from hero to zero real fast. That is F’n with his head right now.

Same with Brown who was dominating his matchups and now is catching hell every second hes on the court w doubles.

These guys can’t even drink a beer legally.

Having said that other players on our team have seen enough court time and not showing the effort

It’s not throwing stones. It’s the truth. That’s not even up for debate. I’m not belittling anyone. Name an occasion in the past where ownership was taken? Was always the players fault

Judah was a -38 in the box score plus/minus tonight.
quadir was only minus 2 which is crazy cuz he played almost 20 minutes

only one who gives solid effort

(even though he isnt always effective)

I was just excited he was shooting the ball. Even though he missed, it's about time he stood up and shot some balls.
Ok but they went on a huge run and thats when we gave the first half away.

What does this sentence mean?
Simply expressing my hope and belief concerning what it will take to make this program successful for the student-athlete and the community, specifically pertaining to how to build a program that competes for national championships in the present climate.

Ok you win lol but it’s only bc I like you so much on here

Simply expressing my hope and belief concerning what it will take to make this program successful for the student-athlete and the community, specifically pertaining to how to build a program that competes for national championships in the present climate.
Thank you. I was just curious what you meant.

I really hope people are making too much of Copeland's frustration.

It's natural to get frustrated, especially when a team's losing some games.

Doesn't mean everything blows up or inevitably will blow up.

His form isn't that bad, but he needs to shoot fewer threes, or at least wait until he has scored in the lane or at the rim before he starts hoisting heat checks.

JJ is a two and QC won’t be starting at point. That would be horrific management if that’s what was rolled out

Our guard choices for next year are JJ, Copeland, Choppa, Cuffe and maybe Westry.
Among those guys, I would pick the first 2 to start.

We don't know if Westry will ever see the court for us, Judah is gone to wherever he wants to go, and the only way those 2 guys don't start is if Choppa does.

We could get a SF who can score 15 a game from the portal to keep Copeland from starting at SF, or an excellent PG from the portal, in which case, maybe he leaves. I certainly hope not, because he seems most like a leader for this team next year.

JJ is a two and QC won’t be starting at point. That would be horrific management if that’s what was rolled out
There seems to have been a switch at some point. In the beginning of the year it was JJ doing much of the ballhandling and Judah working off ball. Now it seems reversed and I don’t think it’s better

There seems to have been a switch at some point. In the beginning of the year it was JJ doing much of the ballhandling and Judah working off ball. Now it seems reversed and I don’t think it’s better

They still share it. Copeland brings it up sometimes, too.

I bet Copeland will be fine. He's just frustrated and rightfully so. Red will handle it.
Next year between Copeland, JJ, Chance, Cuffe, and the frosh we are set and Guard. Chance, Copeland are probably at point.
Forward and center are where we need help. I believe the frosh starts at the 3 and Brown at the 4.
Himma leaves, 7'4 Stays, Carey Stays and we bring in another center or scoring forward.
Judah and Benny are gone. Bell or JT are gone. 4 leave in total. Possibly 5.
2 Frosh, 2 transfers

What was Hurley’s record his first season at UConn?
Hurley was a proven head coach befor he got the UConn gig. Red isn’t and wasn’t on anyone’s radar as a potential head coach.

Red may turn out to be Red Auerbach and only time will tell but it was a massive gamble to name him head coach. One that I don’t feel we needed to take. It was a lazy hire done in a rush to get JB out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom