Washington Redskins Name Change... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Washington Redskins Name Change...

Pat McAfee has seemingly confirmed that the rumor of an earth-shattering on-field issue that he's been hearing about is the Snyder paying the refs thing.

Oh man gentlemen, the rumors flying around are NOT good. Not good at all.

Pat McAfee has seemingly confirmed that the rumor of an earth-shattering on-field issue that he's been hearing about is the Snyder paying the refs thing.
Can’t wait for somebody to say I am sure all he was doing was copying Robert Kraft.

If he did that we are talking about cause to take the franchise from Snyder and dock the team multiple first round picks.

The comments are right this sounds like stuff the Dallas Mavericks went thru years ago but because Mark Cuban is likeable he survived while Snyder sucks so he is going to get Donald Sterling’d.
Cuban is also an owner that leads s successful franchise while Snyder is an owner that leads a punch line, fwiw.

Can’t wait for somebody to say I am sure all he was doing was copying Robert Kraft.

If he did that we are talking about cause to take the franchise from Snyder and dock the team multiple first round picks.
All he was doing was copying Robert Kraft.

well, of course he learned from Kraft, hes just not as Krafty as Kraft.

but anyway, im not sure you can dock the team draft picks, im all for it, but it would put new ownership in a bad spot.

but if its bezos, so be it. he has the $$ to wait out a long rebuild.

Deep twitter, again, paying refs. Which seems impossible considering how terrible they are.
What have they been paying them with Confederate money Monopoly money? They are hilariously bad at everything they do. That baffoon Snyder deserves everything that happens to him.

Take it with a major grain of salt because he's not very trustworthy, but that Chad Forbes guy that has a ton of followers is saying the FBI is involved.

Needless to say this falls short, thankfully, of what many of us were reading in the old rabbit hole. Hopefully this is not the tip of the iceberg.

Only recent questionable call I can remember in Skins’ favor was 2018 - LP Ladouceur’s snap infraction removing a game tying field goal and helping the Skins win.

Not enough for me to put on a tinfoil hat.

But...Snyder is Eddie Mush so it would make sense that he would still fudge up paying refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom