Washington v #8 Oregon | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Washington v #8 Oregon

well you are wrong. They have little on the resume and don’t get Oregon again. Interesting to see where they have chances lined up. Current record with the talent on the roster equals poor job by Hop. Being up 16 and playing at home and gagging it away when you have the best player on the court reflects poorly on Hop. If this happened to us the whining crew would be out in full force. learning experience for the young coach.
Baylor.

I think CaptainJ's position is that it's only "message board bluster" if the chatter is pro-SU. Otherwise, it's well though-out and reasoned basketball analysis.

No, that is NOT my position, and I even went out of my to show an example of a time I bet money against the entire board when I was in a PRO SU position, and then explain to you why I was listing that example...and yet you still missed the point and post something like this.

My post specifically was discussing one other post, Do not put words into my mouth or speculate like I am Jesus when I am right here to ask, wow. The lack of logic being displayed at times on this board has me confused at to whether I should feel compassion for someone or be amused.

I was not aware that people were displeasing you and/or others by being too positive about UW, and therefore could not comment on their comments. If you have a problem with those people, I suggest you take it up with them, because I have no idea what they even said, so I sure as heck did not endorse it. I had no idea that such a number of people on here today were TRIGGERED by something about UW. Youve obviously been on here much more than me this season, so maybe you can tell me why that is.

Last edited:
With all due respect, you have no point here. If you do, you're doing a poor job of making it. You took offense because Bees posted that we (SU) would beat UW, and others, myself included, agreed.

IMO, if Bees had posted "We're going to beat Louisville this year", you wouldn't have cared. It's the UW hyper-sensitivity that's so prevalent on this board.

No, that is NOT my position, and I even went out of my to show an example of a time I bet money against the entire board when I was in a PRO SU position, and then explain to you why I was listing that example...and yet you still missed the point and post something like this.

My post specifically was discussing one other post, Do not put words into my mouth or speculate like I am Jesus when I am right here to ask, wow. The lack of logic being displayed at times on this board has me confused at to whether I should feel compassion for someone or be amused.

I was not aware that people were displeasing you and/or others by being too positive about UW, and therefore could not comment on their comments. If you have a problem with those people, I suggest you take it up with them, because I have no idea what they even said, so I sure as heck did not endorse it. I had no idea that such a number of people on here today were TRIGGERED by something about UW. Youve obviously been on here much more than me this season, so maybe you can tell me why that is.
1579396644064.png

Washington was up 15 points with 10 minutes to go.
Washington scored 8 points in the last 10 minutes of the second half.
That is terrible.
That is a terrible loss to any team.
Especially a team that needs wins to make the tournament.

Yes - by the numbers it's not a bad loss. But the way it happened and the situation are bad.

With all due respect, you have no point here. If you do, you're doing a poor job of making it. You took offense because Bees posted that we (SU) would beat UW, and others, myself included, agreed.

IMO, if Bees had posted "We're going to beat Louisville this year", you wouldn't have cared. It's the UW hyper-sensitivity that's so prevalent on this board.

It's obvious to a thinking person that you are projecting. I just got finished telling you thaty I have not followed UW this season, and have barely read anything about them.

Let me repeat that: I JUST (literarally in my last post) told you...and yet you somehow speculate otherwise immediately afterward? Are you feeling ok?

Washington was up 15 points with 10 minutes to go.
Washington scored 8 points in the last 10 minutes of the second half.
That is terrible.
That is a terrible loss to any team.
Especially a team that needs wins to make the tournament.
Yep. Going in, if you said UDub lost by 3 to #8, I'd say, "good effort". Losing after leading by 15 with 10 to go (to anyone), bad loss. Hop or not.
1579397239835.gif

It's obvious to a thinking person that you are projecting. I just got finished telling you thaty I have not followed UW this season, and have barely read anything about them.

Let me repeat that: I JUST (literarally in my last post) told you...and yet you somehow speculate otherwise immediately afterward? Are you feeling ok?

Sure, whatever you say.

Not familiar with whatever that means, but being the guy who has UWDS (that's UW Derangement Syndrome) gave you a like, I am guessing it would be logical that it's derogatory. I suppose it made about as much sense as he's making, stating things contrary to what I've said in the very post he's replying to. Maybe you can find a photo for him instead? ;)

If people want to defend Washington now they aren’t Syracuse fans they are Washington fans.
Which is any person’s right but Washington deserves to get hammered for how they blew this game.
This was like the 2008 Pitt game at the Dome where we blew that game at home and killed our tournament chances.
Hop is a still a good coach and should be our first choice whenever JB retires.

Yes - by the numbers it's not a bad loss. But the way it happened and the situation are bad.
What was disappointing to me was there was no adjustments on the offensive end coming down the stretch. Hop has to have an answer for the double/triple teaming of Stewart

Sure, whatever you say.

No, don't be childish. Tell me what was wrong in my post, if you can. I don't like when people are disingenuous about what I have said.

Not familiar with whatever that means, but being the guy who has UWDS (that's UW Derangement Syndrome) gave you a like, I am guessing it would be logical that it's derogatory. I suppose it made about as much sense as he's making, stating things contrary to what I've said in the very post he's replying to. Maybe you can find a photo for him instead? ;)
It's from Stripes, and in that picture (responding directly to your response) the character says, "Lighten up, Francis."

How about, no.

If you don't mind people putting things in your mouth, that's up to you. I am not going to let him continue to do so to me. If I was a mod, I'd be posting a picture against dishonesty, not for someone trying to defend himself from it.

How about, no.

If you don't mind people putting things in your mouth, that's up to you. I am not going to let him continue to do so to me. If I was a mod, I'd be posting a picture against dishonesty, not for someone trying to defend himself from it.
Well, you're not a mod. And it's an internet board. People will disagree. Settle down. No one was "dishonest" here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom