Watching the seniors at PSU get introduced... | Syracusefan.com

Watching the seniors at PSU get introduced...

Rocco

Watching you.
wow crowd is huge and loud... tons of emotions going on. just showed it on ESPN. Feel bad for the players.

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Feel bad for them, but they did nothing wrong, good for those players who will graduate. They'll never forget, and hopefully learn from this.

NKR1978

Living Legend
I'm impressed with ESPN. They've taken the right tone and Corso and Herbstreit called out Paterno on gameday for staying silent. They really stressed that was the issue and that's going to be his legacy.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
I'd have a hard time playing knowing the University I attended harbored a pedophile. The one good thing I'll say about the current players is that while public "perception" is that they all support Paterno, most abhor him and what he did. As to all the fans there, I also would not have been able to spend one dime to enter that stadium. I wonder how may in the crowd had an inkling of what was going on. I bet more than people think.

NKR1978

Living Legend
I'd have a hard time playing knowing the University I attended harbored a pedophile. The one good thing I'll say about the current players is that while public "perception" is that they all support Paterno, most abhor him and what he did. As to all the fans there, I also would not have been able to spend one dime to enter that stadium. I wonder how may in the crowd had an inkling of what was going on. I bet more than people think.

That's interesting, and comforting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom