We dont have any NBA talent | Syracusefan.com

We dont have any NBA talent

kcsu

Living Legend
Regardless of which current SU players eventually get drafted none of our current players will ever last in the NBA.

I like Hughes, and I ultimately believe he will end up getting drafted pretty high. Just needs to shore up handle and hit the three more consistently

Brisket has shown some flashes of being a guy that can get us some points in the low block. Unfortunately his outside shot has become a liability to cancel that out.

I like Hughes, and I ultimately believe he will end up getting drafted pretty high. Just needs to shore up handle and hit the three more consistently

Drafted high? I don’t see it. Possible second rounder if he can become a great(40% from 3) shooter.

Consider Andrew White was a lot better shooter with a weak handle.

We don't have a guy to take over games against quality opponents at full strength. Tyus can and has been shutdown. Hughes is one dimensional. Oshae simply doesn't have NBA potential.

Honestly, our best bet at a future pro is on the bench. And I'm not saying he doesn't belong there.

Not sure I get this. The talent level is fine. We just played against the lottery. We held our own against them. The refs gave them 4 to 7 points absolutely for free with incorrect calls and we were in this game to the final minute. And we have now split with one of the most talented college teams of the decade.

The league is based on "potential". It's now all draft and stash in the g-league for most teams and there's enough former burger boys each year to fill up the first round. Throw in some euro's and a few kids who blew up out of no where as an upperclassmen and there is not much room left for the Battle's of the world. The longer they stay, the more likely people will think they are unworthy. Which is sad, Battle would actually help an actual NBA team much sooner than a freshman like Quetin Grimes or Romeo Lankford could. Both may become great nba players, but neither is at Battle's skill level yet. Yet being they key word and a word that may never be met. As potential doesn't always live up to the hype.

i have an honest question...how many NBA players does Virginia have on its roster?

i have an honest question...how many NBA players does Virginia have on its roster?

Hunter... will be first round and make a roster.
Jerome... Wont get drafted but will find a spot in the league by year 2, similar to a TJ McConnel role running a 2nd unit.
Guy... Will get drafted in the 2nd round and play g-league for 2-3 years before finding a role on an nba team as a sharpshoorer. Will become someone similar to JJ Reddick.

Hunter... will be first round and make a roster.
Jerome... Wont get drafted but will find a spot in the league by year 2, similar to a TJ McConnel role running a 2nd unit.
Guy... Will get drafted in the 2nd round and play g-league for 2-3 years before finding a role on an nba team as a sharpshoorer. Will become someone similar to JJ Reddick.
I agree. They have 3 guys on this team that will play in the NBA

just watching zion move i imagine he'll play again this season. probably even as early as ACCT.

If I had an NBA team and could take anyone from this roster...I’d honestly probably take Dolezaj.

If NBA S&C can remove the tapeworm from his body, the guy has NBA skill for a modern 4/5.

We’ve put several players in the pros over the past several years. Not every player sticks, we’re not landing a lottery pick annually and we never have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom