We have won 6 of our last 8 games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We have won 6 of our last 8 games

lol come on.
If you pose that question you can certainly just quick answer it, too. I'm genuinely curious what your answer is (and I'm guessing it's pretty close to my answer)
I didn’t get an answer I would give JB coaching this year a C.

Average at best.
He has been stubborn and been average.
There have been games he has been excellent and games he has been terrible.

Average at best.
I think that assessment is pretty close to spot-on.

So producing a counter to your point which was easily able to be countered makes it appear I take it personally.
Okay.
People can respect and appreciate what JB has done while evaluate the state of the program.
But to you questioning JB means you have a disdain for him when that is just wrong.
Not at all, but we have much different definitions of questioning, so I'll just move on.

Kadary needs to play more. The whole team will benefit if he plays more. The guy who can decide if he plays more is JB.
He put him in with 13 or so to go, and rode him until the end. I'm not sure what JB could do to please y'all, outside of 35+ minutes a game. Kadary gets time when he's playing well, but obviously not enough for some. It just comes off like we win in spite of JB, and only because of Kadary with you guys.

Average at best.
I don't see how anyone can give a grade at this point. Take any random coach, he might be doing things that are not successful in the short run but in the long run, will be. I'm not saying that is the case here at all. But it could be. I think you can only give a grade when the dealings are done. JB's grade is yet to be decided.

He put him in with 13 or so to go, and rode him until the end. I'm not sure what JB could do to please y'all, outside of 35+ minutes a game. Kadary gets time when he's playing well, but obviously not enough for some. It just comes off like we win in spite of JB, and only because of Kadary with you guys.

He should start and play 30 mpg. IMO. He’s been one of our best overall players all season.

Our starting 5 is slow and small, and we often get into holes very early in the game.

You are seeing what you want to see.

I’d like Kadary to start so we aren’t in a hole almost every game. The current starting lineup has had plenty of opportunities to prove otherwise.

What shooting guards did we recruit in 2021?
Do you actually know about 2022 recruiting? I am not going to say anymore.
2021 is a cluster with the extended eligibility and there is Buddy, Joe, and Griffin may be able to slide there next year, plus I believe Braswell has played up top a time or two this year.
2022 We have/are recruiting Westry/Gayle(OSU)/Lands/Taylor/Cruz that I know of. All can play at the 2.

why cant we all just get along bruce willis.gif

I’d like Kadary to start so we aren’t in a hole almost every game. The current starting lineup has had plenty of opportunities to prove otherwise.

so after seeing so many people say we are in a hole almost every game when K comes in, I thought I’d check. I don’t know how to define hole but it’s not as bad as people may think IMO.

He has come in the game 7 times when we were ahead and once when tied. He has come in 8 times when we were behind. Of those 8 times 4 of them we were only down by 1, 2, 2 and 4. The other 4 we were down by 8, 8, 9 and 10. And we won 2 of those games.

so after seeing so many people say we are in a hole almost every game when K comes in, I thought I’d check. I don’t know how to define hole but it’s not as bad as people may think IMO.

He has come in the game 7 times when we were ahead and once when tied. He has come in 8 times when we were behind. Of those 8 times 4 of them we were only down by 1, 2, 2 and 4. The other 4 we were down by 8, 8, 9 and 10. And we won 2 of those games.

yep, the numbers have been posted here before..

we need to get off to better starts. I don’t know how anyone can think otherwise. I believe the games he has come into with a lead, the max was like 2

You did this okay and my question to you is do you research this to argue Joe is better than Kadary?
Or just to say Joe should start because JB says so?

If not either of these what exactly?
Do you believe Joe is better than Kadary?

The loss to Pittsburgh first game and the loss Rutgers have really hurt Syracuse is chances

Hah. I'm seeing what I wanna see. Gotcha. I love your backhanded compliment towards JB. As you quote your own post on the matter. Maybe look into the mirror before telling others that they are seeing what they want to see. Everything you see is in the eyes of Kadary. If I cared enough, I'd bring up my posts in the Kadary recruiting threads. And especially my thoughts on him over Jackson. But, now we're stuck with thoughts about him over our own Jackson. You know, the one who just put up 29. Screw him though. Team Kadary! Sad that this is what it's come to. You'd think we just lost after JB took out Kadary late.

Hah. I'm seeing what I wanna see. Gotcha. I love your backhanded compliment towards JB. As you quote your own post on the matter. Maybe look into the mirror before telling others that they are seeing what they want to see. Everything you see is in the eyes of Kadary. If I cared enough, I'd bring up my posts in the Kadary recruiting threads. And especially my thoughts on him over Jackson. But, now we're stuck with thoughts about him over our own Jackson. You know, the one who just put up 29. Screw him though. Team Kadary! Sad that this is what it's come to. You'd think we just lost after JB took out Kadary late.
This is bizarre
I literally posted how great Buddy played in the very post I linked.

im honestly not sure how to give JB a compliment going forward without someone thinking it’s backhanded. Let me know

This is bizarre
I literally posted how great Buddy played in the very post I linked.
Yeah, in your backhanded fashion. "Buddy is lights out on O." Just had to throw in the O part. Not like he didn't have 3 steals too.

I'm done arguing. You can fool your brigade, and I'll just continue to root for the whole squad.

Yeah, in your backhanded fashion. Buddy is lights out on O. Just had to throw in the O part. Not like he didn't have 3 steals too.

I'm done arguing. You can fool your brigade, and I'll just continue to root for the whole squad.
*blinks*

oh my.

Yeah, in your backhanded fashion. Buddy is lights out on O. Just had to throw in the O part. Not like he didn't have 3 steals too.

This take does more to divide the fanbase than anything you respond too.

By what standards does this take come from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom