We need some new emoticons for the sites | Syracusefan.com

We need some new emoticons for the sites

CaliCuse

All American
Amp up football and lacrosse. And an insult or two for the opponents like our beloved knighties.

Amp up football and lacrosse. And an insult or two for the opponents like our beloved knighties.
The admins really haven't added a good emoticon in a while. I'm sick of seeing other boards bringing in the best emoticons while we have to settle for this mediocre roster. Some of our current emoticons rarely get used and others are just stupid. If this board wants to be truly elite, this has to be addressed.

Who cares about an emoticon that much? This board being "elite" isn't going to be because you can insert a fancy smiley face, its about the people who post here and the content of their posts.

Plus - the pay side has the best, elite-iest emoticons you have ever seen.

The admins really haven't added a good emoticon in a while. I'm sick of seeing other boards bringing in the best emoticons while we have to settle for this mediocre roster. Some of our current emoticons rarely get used and others are just stupid. If this board wants to be truly elite, this has to be addressed.

Calipari gets all the best ones.

I miss the flushing toilet.
I probably clogged it up and am still looking for the plunger. You know what its like when you pass the top stone to the great pyramid and you take care of business and flush and you don't hear that sound of success when you know that what came out of your bottom is no longer under your bottom.:oops:

I probably clogged it up and am still looking for the plunger. You know what its like when you pass the top stone to the great pyramid and you take care of business and flush and you don't hear that sound of success when you know that what came out of your bottom is no longer under your bottom.:oops:

Cali, I really enjoy your unique perspective on things. Seriously, I'd be willing to pay to read stuff like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom