Weitsman | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME.

LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME.

I know the guy does great things for the community. But he can be really exhausting.
All about brand

It would be absolutely incredible if he bought Binghamton a team. And I completely mean that.

Broadus tried that out.. they made a tourney then sucked since

I dont either but hes certainly associated with the school.

As is Craig Carlton and Jon Jones via Chandler and Arthur.

Heck, I probably fall under the category of “unsavory” myself
Do you mean Craig Carton? While Carton is an SU grad, he has never been a supporter of Syracuse basketball and has openly voiced his disgust for Boeheim. I don't see him all of a sudden being all in on Autry. Were you just picking random alums (and siblings of alums) who ran afoul of the law at one point in their lives? You could do that with pretty much any school. Kind of crazy when none of those that you've mentioned have ever publicly made large donations to SU.

We could always have some rando wear a famous person mask and play with their iPhone for 2 hours. Same same.
I actually started thinking of "which celebs based on their body language actually looked like they genuinely enjoyed themselves at the Dome as opposed to looking like they were at a dentist appointment?" I came up with:

-Jimmy Fallon conducting the band
-Stefon Diggs who was very fired up at the end of the Pitt game when we stormed back
-Gronk who seems to enjoy everything and anything in life

I actually started thinking of "which celebs based on their body language actually looked like they genuinely enjoyed themselves at the Dome as opposed to looking like they were at a dentist appointment?" I came up with:

-Jimmy Fallon conducting the band
-Stefon Diggs who was very fired up at the end of the Pitt game when we stormed back
-Gronk who seems to enjoy everything and anything in life
Gronk is just a happy dude, love his outlook on life

I think that Adam is a class act and is allowing Jim Red and the University to manage the transition. He doesn't need to post anything on social media. Jim has heard from him and I'm sure coach Red as well. Class acts don't steal the spotlight.
Exactly.

If you are responding to a statement made here about him negatively but really don't know his history, I suggest you Google Adam Weitsman, find out who the man is, what he's done and doing.

He is as kcsu said a class act.

Last edited:
this is college sports and basically the Wild West. No one is playing clean. For whatever reason this university thinks it’s Harvard but has been named best college party school year after year. Embrace it and take the guys money. It’s not like he’s marvin harrison.

Agreed. He could fit perfectly into the Thornton Melon type role for Syracuse.

All I can say is.. I hope SU at least found another shark to replace Adam before they canned him. But I’ve seen SU screw up easier things…
Having Weitsman lead our NIL charge was the easiest decision in the history of decisions , yet…

This is a purely transactional anecdote, but I went to Clover’s in Skaneateles this past weekend (owned by Weitsman). He was the host greeting us and set up our table for 10 people (moved tables, set up cutlery, etc.). He was extremely welcoming and kind to my elderly parents. He was hosting “Coffee with Cops”. Free coffee served by the police. This has nothing to do with NIL or involvement with the University, but my interaction with him was positive. Ok, back to the sky falling.

This is a purely transactional anecdote, but I went to Clover’s in Skaneateles this past weekend (owned by Weitsman). He was the host greeting us and set up our table for 10 people (moved tables, set up cutlery, etc.). He was extremely welcoming and kind to my elderly parents. He was hosting “Coffee with Cops”. Free coffee served by the police. This has nothing to do with NIL or involvement with the University, but my interaction with him was positive. Ok, back to the sky falling.

did you ask/beg him to stick with cuse????????

I don’t know which of his restaurants it is but I believe he donates all profits from one to charities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom