Welcome to the JMA | Syracusefan.com

Welcome to the JMA

I hope the plan is to support 3g/4g not just create a 5g world..

John Wildhack, director of Athletics, says the Dome, the only collegiate sports venue in the country that hosts five athletic programs, will benefit tremendously from JMA's involvement. Wildhack is especially pleased that fans will experience an elevated in-game experience.

Interesting. I never really thought about it, but it makes sense.

095D76D8-5A32-481A-908F-6EF7EC9DEE41.jpeg
From the email that was sent out with the announcement.

Hopefully with a wireless company taking on the naming rights they can also usher in some wireless service in the dome that isn't crap.

Should have been the JMA Wireless Forum ...but whatever.

Glad this got done

Go Orange!

I hope the plan is to support 3g/4g not just create a 5g world..
I found this...

T-Mobile, which uses different spectrum bands than AT&T and Verizon, said it will have its 5G services available at 2.5 GHz, 24 GHz and 39 GHz. And all three carriers are fully participating on the stadium's 4G LTE DAS, which is one of the largest ever built. The DAS, using gear from JMA Wireless and designed by JMA with deployment partner DAS Group Professionals, has approximately 2,400 antennas and 3,200 remotes, and is unique in that is the first stadium DAS we know of that is running neutral-host 5G signals, here in the C-band spectrum. The DAS is capable of covering all licensed spectrum bands between 600 MHz to 6 GHz, according to Skarpi Hedinsson, chief technology officer, SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.

IMG_4423-1024x768.jpeg

The antennas look pretty cool...

I found this...

T-Mobile, which uses different spectrum bands than AT&T and Verizon, said it will have its 5G services available at 2.5 GHz, 24 GHz and 39 GHz. And all three carriers are fully participating on the stadium's 4G LTE DAS, which is one of the largest ever built. The DAS, using gear from JMA Wireless and designed by JMA with deployment partner DAS Group Professionals, has approximately 2,400 antennas and 3,200 remotes, and is unique in that is the first stadium DAS we know of that is running neutral-host 5G signals, here in the C-band spectrum. The DAS is capable of covering all licensed spectrum bands between 600 MHz to 6 GHz, according to Skarpi Hedinsson, chief technology officer, SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.

IMG_4423-1024x768.jpeg

Cool!

I will have no problem calling it the JMA Dome.

That is what it is.
I think most people just call it "the Dome" and have been for 40 years when referencing it. "Where you at the Dome last night? What a great game". That said, I think a ten-year contract is perfect for this time of sponsorship.

I found this...

IMG_4423-1024x768.jpeg

My head just exploded. What does that all mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom