Well forget about Oats | Syracusefan.com

Well forget about Oats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you think about coach K... you never say that to the press if your Oats. Sure, Reddit may like you - but Izzo, JB, Roy, Pitino, Calhoun, etc would never essentially call out a godfather of their profession like that. It’s a bad look

Whatever you think about coach K... you never say that to the press if your Oats. Sure, Reddit may like you - but Izzo, JB, Roy, Pitino, Calhoun, etc would never essentially call out a godfather of their profession like that. It’s a bad look
I’m guessing Oats career will be on pause for a bit. Hope he likes Bama.

I have no idea how good a coach he is but if someone didn't hire him because he said something mean about K then that's a bad look on the hiring person.
It's not like anyone is going to say that is the reason.

Why dont you share what he said, maybe paraphrase

Sorry had to drive so couldn’t paraphrase but you can now see. Calling him out for lack of class basically without even acknowledging his name.

I have no idea how good a coach he is but if someone didn't hire him because he said something mean about K then that's a bad look on the hiring person.
It’s not about coach K... it’s a terrible judgment call to do what he did. It accomplished nothing and made him look like a
Whiner

Oats has a big mouth. He said some unflattering things about SU even after the game we beat him. He called SU soft. You don’t say that about another school. He hasn’t done enough to say crap like that. No one cares that he’s coaching at Alabama. Even fans in Alabama don’t care. The ball is too round to care in Alabama.

Oats has a big mouth. He said some unflattering things about SU even after the game we beat him. He called SU soft. You don’t say that about another school. He hasn’t done enough to say crap like that. No one cares that he’s coaching at Alabama. Even fans in Alabama don’t care. The ball is too round to care in Alabama.

he is a d**k, pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors