Well, that was fun... | Syracusefan.com

Well, that was fun...

cto

Administrator
It is past 4 a.m, and I am still wide awake. I would like to say we just closed the bar at the team hotel, but that would not be true. The hotel closed it about two hours ago, but resourceful people kept going upstairs and raiding their mini-bars to keep the party going. Shades of New Orleans in 2003 when the Marriott ran out of beer

The game was so great on so many levels. Revenge for 1987', yes, but none of our players was born then, so that meant nothing to them. The important thing to them was that they played so well in a game we were not supposed to win. Even when our offense struggled, the defense was so great!

My brain is too fuzzy now to remember anything worth reporting ...except that it was nice to meet three posters
I had never met before."".CuseinAtlanta, PoppyHart and CuseinNV. I have probably messed up all three handles (and I am too tired to check them), but it was great to meet all of you.

The important thing is...we are playing in the Elite Eight on Saturday night! Now it's time to get our revenge against Marquette!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom