What a whiner Lebron is | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure looked like Horford hooked his arm and pulled him into, and over, Carroll.

17909361-mmmain.png

Last edited:
I hope the Warriors sweep.

Your words to you know who's ears.

9 days off if both teams sweep I think. Not sure who that benefits, but I also don't think both teams sweep.

44cuse

I'm way past the blinders stage. I was a Cavs fan of sorts when I lived in Ohio early '70s and into the '80s, I'm a LeBron fan, if he played for Utah, I'd pull for Utah (well, that'd be a tough one).

Didn't hear Shaq, et al,.-- actually, I can't hear Shaq even when I'm watching -- but, I'm sorry, don't see the kid being a malicious person. How do you aim for a guy's leg when you're falling backwards? And Horford's elbow to the head was justified?
Utah is super easy to root for. Really well run organization with smart people and a roster with a ton of upside.

That's cherie. But I agree, both of their picture by their names confuse me often

One of you needs to switch :)

I flagged it for RF because i wanted him to catch it, I just posted the wrong version.

44cuse

Your words to you know who's ears.

9 days off if both teams sweep I think. Not sure who that benefits, but I also don't think both teams sweep.

44cuse

Yeah, actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the series go deeper.

If there were ever a reason to hate this game and blame the Hawks for it: 104-104...Teague slip dribble left and shoot the 3.

So. Freaking. Stupid.

44cuse

Props to james for battling this game out down the stretch

But him pouting on the ground while the Hawks brought the ball back down (and bailed out by Tristan) is exactly why people dislike him, and the reason this thread was made

Just saying

Had mad respect for how great Lebron played until now...Fall to the ground in a heap? Stop it dude. Don't go Paul Pierce over dramatic.

Had mad respect for how great Lebron played until now...Fall to the ground in a heap? Stop it dude. Don't go Paul Pierce over dramatic.
Rough crowd. Nobody's ever had 37 points, 18 rebounds and 13 assists in a playoff game, he's dealing with a number of injuries, he was spent, he goes to his knees, that's the takeaway. Hope about him telling Rachel Nichols he wanted to play doctor?

Rough crowd. Nobody's ever had 37 points, 18 rebounds and 13 assists in a playoff game, he's dealing with a number of injuries, he was spent, he goes to his knees, that's the takeaway. Hope about him telling Rachel Nichols he wanted to play doctor?
Carroll played the whole game with injuries. You're meaning to tell me that Lebron somehow sprinted up and down the floor and sidestepped around on the last few plays but literally can not walk otherwise. He just had that baptist church Holy Ghost up in him to get through the game and then collapsed. Stop it dude.

Carroll played the whole game with injuries. You're meaning to tell me that Lebron somehow sprinted up and down the floor and sidestepped around on the last few plays but literally can not walk otherwise. He just had that baptist church Holy Ghost up in him to get through the game and then collapsed. Stop it dude.

Fireball sticks to his guns, don't bother lol.

But...props to both teams out there tonight.

Too bad horford was ejected.

That's why he laid on the floor in the back court allowing the Hawks a 5 on 4...right? ...right?

Lol. Too easy man.

Tough loss for ATL. They had that game and Lebron refused to allow them to take it. Very well could be 2-1 with a dicey game 4 due to the king being on his deathbed and all.

**TO RF** (flagging so you catch it)

RF...this is EXACTLY my point. "I can't blame anyone who saw him in his last and most publicized college game before the draft underestimating his value." If this is what people were deducing his value on it means A) they don't watch enough basketball because 1 game means nothing, or B) they watched enough games and saw one bad game and wanted to believe he wasn't good.

IMO this is the exact same thing as the football situation on literally every iteration of this board. Syracuse fans watch Syracuse games. Not the broader context of college sports. So if anyone was drawing a conclusion on that one game...they should not be commenting. It's ridiculous to draw a conclusion on one game and they shouldn't comment. I'm not saying you did. I'm saying people here do.

44cuse

LOL. Did you major in Arrogance? Summa Cum laude I assume. :D

Dude...give it a rest. Is webber, miller, shaq, smith, and even Charles a hater? Please...take the glasses off boss.
I'm listening to Shaq, et al., on the post-game show, Shaq's adamantly defending Dellavedova, Shaq's not bashing him, Ernie's defending him, only Kenny's ripping him. Not sure what you heard at halftime.

That's why he laid on the floor in the back court allowing the Hawks a 5 on 4...right? ...right?

Lol. Too easy man.
I was talking about him on the floor after the game, not during. Yeah, he p*ssed me off not getting back, but what's that have to do with his final line and performance.

I was talking about him on the floor after the game, not during. Yeah, he p*ssed me off not getting back, but what's that have to do with his final line and performance.

You truly do not get it man. It's epic.

I'm listening to Shaq, et al., on the post-game show, Shaq's adamantly defending Dellavedova, Shaq's not bashing him, Ernie's defending him, only Kenny's ripping him. Not sure what you heard at halftime.

I know exactly what I heard at halftime. No one agreed it was a flagrant 2.

Kevin Ware was less dramatic leaving the floor with a broken leg than Lebron just was with some minor injuries that, btw, Carroll and Millsap are both also playing with.

I love it when you're condescending.

You've got the man as an avatar. There's literally nothing I can say to you that you won't turn into something that isn't what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom