What I'm hearing | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

What I'm hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in a vote that the next head football coach address the fanbase without having us close our eyes or taking off their jacket and rolling up their sleeves. Just talk without the gimmicks. That said, I'm in FULL support of Dino and company this year but... if it doesn't happen this year, we need to move on.

Agreed. I cant imagine JW reaching out to him. Personally if Dino isnt retained i hope White gets a chance.
Defensive head coaches need a great O coordinator, idk what connections white has but if he’s got some names in his background, why not

Can't see Beck and Anae uprooting their families and moving to the 315 knowing they're only temps.

Unless the next FB coach is already on staff here too. ;)
I mean they are joining a coaching staff where the hc has one bowl game in 6 years. They can't be thinking there is great job security here.

I said it a while back, but I heard from someone in the know that Autry would get the job, keep Griff, and GMac would go out on his own.
GMac would need to do that. Might bite us at PSU or Pitt

If there is a coaching change it has to be someone who can recruit like hell. Nothing else matters. We have good coordinators who can coach. The bottom line is Dino has been very below average recruiting higher end prospects.

White would be plausible.

Someone from SU isn't reaching out without Wildhacks approval. I know you don't want Marrone and he's highly unlikely to be the next coach but it's clear there was communication.

Red will go in a new direction .
Everyone said the same exact thing about Mike Hopkins, and yet when push came to shove, he resorted to playing 100% zone, because that's all he knows. And he's 10x the coach Red is.

Nothing will change UNTIL there's change. The definition of insanity is trying to do the same thingw while you're expecting different results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom