what's the deal with dion | Syracusefan.com

what's the deal with dion

didn't he not even show up? I wouldn't want my name attached to out of control parties though.

I read somehwere someone "claimed" to have seen him.

I didn't really see what was so bad. I kept waiting for the heavy stuff like a riot or huge brawl broke out. So there was a party with young people drinking in a pool in an affluent neighborhood that's not used to seeing big parties of young people and they felt unsafe as a result? Sounds like a bunch of people overreacting. I mean one of their complaints were people doing flips into the pool and diving in the shallow end lol. I'd love to see how many of those people in that neighborhood smoke/have smoked weed in their life too.

As an annual event, this pool party is all but dead. No municipality will touch it now. And no NBA millionaire will ever open his mansion for this either. Dion should just disassociate and move on. Not really a good way to give back.

didn't he not even show up? I wouldn't want my name attached to out of control parties though.

Not sure he was even there. And the party poster is a lousy photoshop of his cavs pic holding a basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom