What's the word Malik? | Syracusefan.com

What's the word Malik?

I am afraid that it will stay silent until 2/6..

Matt Porter@mattyports
Brown said on Wednesday his three Signing Day hats would be #Cuse, #USF and "whoever gets this last visit" -- #Vols or #NCState. It's UT.

Why on earth would anyone bring a USF hat to that party?

well he didn't flip on the trip, publicly, so that's encouraging.

I am afraid that it will stay silent until 2/6..

Matt Porter@mattyports
Brown said on Wednesday his three Signing Day hats would be #Cuse, #USF and "whoever gets this last visit" -- #Vols or #NCState. It's UT.
This flip the hat thing has gotten ridiculous. Top 50 kid - I can almost understand it. Top 25 is probably the only ones that should be doing this. 2/3 star recruits pulling from 3 hats of programs that finished 2012 below the Top 25??? Absurd.

Well I think that UT would be the biggest concern. The fact he isn't saying yes UT is a finalist is good news. I like our odds

Well this probably isn't making him too happy...

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
Sitting in this airport when I should be at the crib watching the game with the wifey @Manda_Plz_xo

hey if he wants to simulate Super bowl conditions come play in our Dome and we can turn out the power.

Well this probably isn't making him too happy...

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
Sitting in this airport when I should be at the crib watching the game with the wifey @Manda_Plz_xo
He's... married?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It's slang. People call girlfriends that if they really like them.
I have become one of the dinosaurs I so frequently mock on these very boards.

I feel shame. Regret. I've betrayed myself.

I don't even know who I am anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This flip the hat thing has gotten ridiculous. Top 50 kid - I can almost understand it. Top 25 is probably the only ones that should be doing this. 2/3 star recruits pulling from 3 hats of programs that finished 2012 below the Top 25??? Absurd.

How does him polling out a hat affect your life.What dude,let him live his own life."ABSURD' is right

How does him polling out a hat affect your life.What dude,let him live his own life."ABSURD' is right

Good call Retro!

And will add if you've made it past the number of "stars" he's rated you would see how much this kid has been working his ass off to put him in this position. You would also probably find that this is one of those 4/5 star sleepers. He sure woke up UT.

Not only that this kid has done something 99.9% of HS players wish they could have done. He has multiple BCS scholarship offers. Let him have his day.

Agreed, who cares. And you need at least three hats. I like our chances here.

Agreed, who cares. And you need at least three hats. I like our chances here.

I choose between 2 hats every saturday before work. Cuse blue/white/orange and Cuse grey/orange. Would love if Malik's choices were simliar.

Not what I wanted to read...
Jeff Greer@jeffgreer
ICYMI: #Vols weekend visit made Dwyer DE Malik Brown's signing-day decision very difficult, he says. #Cuse #USF

The only time I can remember the hat thing working in our favor was with Dajuan Coleman.

Butch jones has been flipping them left and right if he gets them on campus . Still think we have a good shot though .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom