Where is Taurean...? | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

That's solid. Good look on Moyer. Worry about that too. But, yeah, offensively TT could've helped space the floor. Remains to be seen what would've happened if/when anybody actually guarded TT, but, he can hit an open jumper for sure and that is valuable especially in today's game.

I think with all the weight training Moyer has been doing he should be quicker this season. Weight training is the path to having special powers.

Stuff like that makes me nuts.

The smallest kid on my kids 8th grade team, who was also the PG, would not only not put his hands up on the top of the zone, but he'd rest them on his knees. I lost it so many times. Why are you making yourself smaller? Imagine John Gillon with his hands on his knees bending over. Now imagine how many easy passes inside you would see. Yup, that's my kids teammate.

Love the family health excuse to transfer to Seton Hall. He's just an immature kid. I will try to not say anymore, as I'm happy.

Just glad to see someone who was a child on, and off the court gone. We don't need that, and have guys that will gladly take his time with a smile on their face while being selfless. Happy that Syracuse University won't be the name listed wherever he ends up.

Thanks for the effort TT. Keep those hands down, so you can pick up the pacifier in your mouth when it falls out.

His mom is now Seton Hall's problem. Had not heard specifically about Thompson hazing Moyer, but had been told that Thompson was a "very weird kid" and not a great teammate. Lacked social skills.
On the spectrum?

So apparently our hoops program had an overall bad vibe for a year. There certainly appears to have been succession, or lack thereof, issues at play which may have resulted in a ahem - small recruiting presence. Top two coaches dedicating months to non SU basketball. On the court we had Frank and now supposedly TT who were problematic from a team perspective. Not necessarily by design but it appears circumstances have resulted in clearing out a lot of underlying brush.

This kid was going to let us down, either a little at a time or all at once.

He chose all at once. Fine. Maybe that's the better option.

We'll see Chukwu swim or sink, and more early time for Sidibe.

Strength of character is very important. I hope Moyer proves me right!

Boom. Thompson held out committing to return until he learned the Hall had a roster spot open. Now he'll use a family illness hardship to be eligible immediately.

We'll see. NCAA taking these types of situations more seriously in recent years. I believe there needs to be lengthy medical documentation of the severity (i.e., life threatening), onset (diagnosis post-matriculation) and student responsibility for care.

We'll see. NCAA taking these types of situations more seriously in recent years. I believe there needs to be lengthy medical documentation of the severity (i.e., life threatening), onset (diagnosis post-matriculation) and student responsibility for care.
Is it the NCAA's call or does the former school have say (Jason Hart?)

I'm with you here. Old man game for sure who can't play defense. He's too weak and finesse for that type of game/style, IMO. I think we'll be OK there with mostly Sidibe and minimal Chukwu. Can't get much worse than past year in the paint. Having him stay could disrupt chemistry even more. Wouldn't be surpised if he never makes it to the court at SHU for actual games.
I agree on all points and I too don't think he will ever play college ball again.

Is it the NCAA's call or does the former school have say (Jason Hart?)

Fairly certain the process is absent the ex-college.

Just because they have a scholarship open for him doesn't mean he plays right away. He will have to sit a year. Then he will play for SH.

Mental illness? I don't think anyone could or would argue that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom