Where is Taurean...? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

This is what I don't understand, players who want the money fast could already go this route. Proves to me that college ball is a two way street, a symbiotic relationship , where not just one party, but both benefit.

He thinks he's good enough to go to the NBA. Europe or somewhere else overseas is always the fallback.

Is it simply a personality conflict and he isn't mature enough to get passed that? I'm stumped.

I think this is the winner.

My best guess is TT thinks he is an NBA ready finished product and JB disagrees.

TT loves school, gets along great with the other guys on the team, he is an excellent student as well, takes class very seriously, also an avid reader, not on social media, there is no issue between TT & Staff. From what i hear yes it is other noise which has been mentioned in the past.

TT loves school, gets along great with the other guys on the team, he is an excellent student as well, takes class very seriously, also an avid reader, not on social media, there is no issue between TT & Staff. From what i hear yes it is other noise which has been mentioned in the past.
That is great to hear, and I really hope you're right. As has been said a thousand times, he has a ton on talent and could be huge this year.

Judging by your join date and the certainty in your post, I'm assuming you have some sort of inside knowledge. I hope everything you say is the case. He sounds like a thoughtful intelligent guy.

Yet this sounds like the complete opposite of what's been reported and seen.

Aren't you the guy who pretty much said "good riddance" to Hop then posted opinions with a true or false after it?

Go back from where you came from troll.

Strange behavior from a player that bleeds Orange; and chooses SU so quickly in his recruitment... Hard to understand...:confused:

Last edited:

If you end up being right on Howard and TT, you'll be my new all time favorite poster. If not, you're in ....the guy whose name can't be mentioned without the post being deleted but he frequently posted about his girlfriend and how he liked retro Jordans territory.

Whatever happens, only 7 guys play anyway ;).

Yup. As long as I see hope that we've got 7 guys who might be able to play well together I've got hope.

And even if this year disappoints we've got the new Melo/Coleman/Wallace/Owens coming in, so who cares. He'll turn us around.

Yup. As long as I see hope that we've got 7 guys who might be able to play well together I've got hope.

And even if this year disappoints we've got the new Melo/Coleman/Wallace/Owens coming in, so who cares. He'll turn us around.
All we need is Sherm.

Something not smelling good or right here

I hope he shows to play. Don't think he wants to be "THAT" guy so early in his career with such a high ceiling. He 'll show and play hard I hope.

i said something not smelling right, ii then said he loves school, etc, i also said others on the board are aware of what were issue/s in past, no longer just past, no he is not on campus

i said something not smelling right, ii then said he loves school, etc, i also said others on the board are aware of what were issue/s in past, no longer just past

So he and JB are not getting along? Is that what you are hinting at? Just say it!

has nothing to do with jb or staff, Sherese Piper calls the shots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom