Where is Taurean...? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

i said something not smelling right, ii then said he loves school, etc, i also said others on the board are aware of what were issue/s in past, no longer just past, no he is not on campus

BTW. Thank you for sharing, really appreciate it and understand that things change a lot, but appreciate you sharing current sentiment.

has nothing to do with jb or staff, Sherese Piper calls the shots
Well, let's hope whatever the issue(s) is w/ the aforementioned person, it doesn't end up hurting this kid's career.

Last edited:
SMH. So much BS here. TT's mom rules the roost but she also realizes he needs to be at SU this year, so he eventually winds up playing pro ball. And it's not debatable whether he's been easy to coach. To say there is no tension that he's not been at SU early is laughable.

I'm not getting into a back and forth on this. It's getting aggravating when someone says things that make zero sense. But we've been down that road in the past on this board.

SMH. So much BS here. TT's mom rules the roost but she also realizes he needs to be at SU this year, so he eventually winds up playing pro ball. And it's not debatable whether he's been easy to coach. To say there is no tension that he's not been at SU early is laughable.

I'm not getting into a back and forth on this. It's getting aggravating when someone says things that make zero sense. But we've been down that road in the past on this board.
I know. Saying that Taurean is easy to coach is like saying Gary Sanchez can block a pitch in the dirt. There is literally not a shred of evidence to support that claim. Too soon?

Check out the tape from the NIT game against Ole Miss. At one point in the second half, JB subbed out TT and read him the riot act on the bench. TT was near tears the rest of the game.

(On second thought, it might have been Greensboro or Georgia Tech. It was one of the last home games.)

Check out the tape from the NIT game against Ole Miss. At one point in the second half, JB subbed out TT and read him the riot act on the bench. TT was near tears the rest of the game.

(On second thought, it might have been Greensboro or Georgia Tech. It was one of the last home games.)
Perhaps that is telling. Who knows. All I know as a competitor, is that coaches do chew ass. From little league on up...if they see you are not giving it your all. Hell, in boot camp my drill sergeant ripped me a new one more than once. All it did was make me strive harder to prove him wrong.

Perhaps that is telling. Who knows. All I know as a competitor, is that coaches do chew ass. From little league on up...if they see you are not giving it your all. Hell, in boot camp my drill sergeant ripped me a new one more than once. All it did was make me strive harder to prove him wrong.
And I think that's what JB wants and why he does it.

Things haven't been right with TT in a long time...I thought it could be a Dion sitch, but I don't think it's likely.

Has he been in contact with anyone or just totally awol? I got a bad feeling about this

And I think that's what JB wants and why he does it.
The other thing about Boeheim that sometimes doesn't get enough attention is how incredibly loyal he is to his players. Yeah, it may not look like it while he's coaching you but just take a look the relationships he has with former players. They have incredible respect for him - just look at Boeheim's Army for example.

One more thing... at the next level, coaches won't waste their time yelling/screaming at you to give your full effort. You'll just sit the bench and eventually find yourself out of the league very quickly.

The current Orioles are the former St. Louis Browns

41qJkDH1IrL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Bambino came from Baltimore.

As did Carmelo Anthony, a Syracuse forward that TT should try to emulate. (weak back on topic attempt)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom