Who's going to Wake Forest? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who's going to Wake Forest?

Starting to look very chancy as far as getting to W/S Wednesday. Ice storms and snow in this part of the world are a dangerous combination. Crossing fingers, legs and everything else that things clear Wednesday early enough to get there. I never thought I'd like to have studded tires again. :eek:

I'm an elementary special ed teacher, behavior/emotional disabilities, in Johnston County (next to Wake Co.). Elementary Schools are dismissing at 11:15 tomorrow. I'll be stopping at the store near school for some protein powder, running home to grab my gear and my golden retriever, and flooring it westbound on I-40 to a pet-friendly hotel I just made reservations for all in an attempt to beat the worst of it. Can't wait for this game.

Hope that you can make it, but nothing to risk your life for. If you go, safe travels to you.

Starting to look very chancy as far as getting to W/S Wednesday. Ice storms and snow in this part of the world are a dangerous combination. Crossing fingers, legs and everything else that things clear Wednesday early enough to get there. I never thought I'd like to have studded tires again. :eek:

Weather looks clear on Wednesday so hopefully anything that does come down melts off. I will be coming out of the Asheville area and do not want to drive down the mountain in ice!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom