Why does Judah end up on his back on 50% of his dribble drives? | Syracusefan.com

Why does Judah end up on his back on 50% of his dribble drives?

Me too, but typically a player who is on the floor a lot does not have a balanced game. I hope when the rubber hits the road against AAC competition he can handle the defensive quickness level.

He’s going to need to make some adjustments especially as he gets older, if he makes the NBA.

Can’t be hitting the deck 10 times a night when there’s 82 games and you are no longer 18.
Well, he is mugged on 75% of his drives. So there’s that.
Naw, he does not position himself correctly and
the next thing you see is of balance shots looking for a foul.

Are we complaining about Judah after that performance? He is great at finishing at the rim because he creates space to get his shot off with his body and he keeps his eyes on the rim. When the shot is out of his hands, he looks to land. A lot of the times it is off balance and/or he gets hit and he lands and slides.

Last edited:
Are we complaining about Judah after that performance? He is great at finishing at the rim because he creates space to get his shot off with his body and he keeps his eyes on the rim. When the shot is out of his hands, he looks to land. A lot of the times it is off balance and/or he gets hit and he lands and slides.
no complaint was mentioned other than your comment. Why would you suggest that? My hope it is not detremental to his team performance against better competition during ACC. He and Girard still need to make better decisions - JB will be the first person to tell us that.

He drives straight ahead through very narrow seams and is not particularly strong. Does he ever go baseline?

He needs to get stronger to be able to finish at the rim a bit more. I hope he comes back next year to get stronger, continue to work on his ball handling, jumper and decision making to be able to enjoy a long career as an NBA point guard. Yes, he'll get drafted in the first round based on potential, but he'd be better off coming back as an established star and should earn a decent NIL check in the process. Better than going back and forth from the NBA team to the G League affiliate and potentially getting lost in the shuffle as what happens to a lot of guys that aren't really ready and never get past the rookie deal.

He needs to get stronger to be able to finish at the rim a bit more. I hope he comes back next year to get stronger, continue to work on his ball handling, jumper and decision making to be able to enjoy a long career as an NBA point guard. Yes, he'll get drafted in the first round based on potential, but he'd be better off coming back as an established star and should earn a decent NIL check in the process. Better than going back and forth from the NBA team to the G League affiliate and potentially getting lost in the shuffle as what happens to a lot of guys that aren't really ready and never get past the rookie deal.

As good as he is, 2 yrs is ideal for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom