Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Gotta feel like they're setting it up for Fessy to take a big fall and lose.
I agree. 2nd straight episode where they have a snippet of Nany talking about him being a bad partner.

I agree. 2nd straight episode where they have a snippet of Nany talking about him being a bad partner.
Nany's line comparing CT and Fessy was dead on.

I wonder about future casting. What does Fessy really bring?

Also, I feel like we need more of the War of the Worlds/US vs UK stuff. That format just creates a much more interesting dynamic.

Nany's line comparing CT and Fessy was dead on.

I wonder about future casting. What does Fessy really bring?

Also, I feel like we need more of the War of the Worlds/US vs UK stuff. That format just creates a much more interesting dynamic.

Doing another round of US vs UK or US vs Europe would probably be a great way to introduce a new group of Challenge competitors and to breathe some new life into the show.
Now that nearly all of the Real World/Road Rules people have moved on or are on the verge of retiring, the producers really need to work hard on finding interesting competitors so they should look everywhere possible:
- Great British Bake Off
- Gold Rush
- Hoarders
- Moonshiners
- Breaking Amish

Whatever it takes.

Doing another round of US vs UK or US vs Europe would probably be a great way to introduce a new group of Challenge competitors and to breathe some new life into the show.
Now that nearly all of the Real World/Road Rules people have moved on or are on the verge of retiring, the producers really need to work hard on finding interesting competitors so they should look everywhere possible:
- Great British Bake Off
- Gold Rush
- Hoarders
- Moonshiners
- Breaking Amish

Whatever it takes.
I think finding people from some unconventional shows would work great, because the vets would hound them mercilessly, and we need that kind of bad blood to make the dynamic work.

I think finding people from some unconventional shows would work great, because the vets would hound them mercilessly, and we need that kind of bad blood to make the dynamic work.

Ridicule truly is one of the main building blocks for a successful season.

I believe The Challenge All Stars starts tomorrow on Paramount. I don't think I'll bite and buy another service. Might be the first Challenge I miss.. haven’t decided forward yet. What's the cost? Haven’t looked into yet.

Just finished tonight's episode. I won't share anything other than it looks like one more episode before we get to the final.

I don't think this has been talked about yet... but how about the bubble bar this season?

Just finished tonight's episode. I won't share anything other than it looks like one more episode before we get to the final.

I don't think this has been talked about yet... but how about the bubble bar this season?

bubble bar sucks

bubble bar sucks
Agree after the pandemic is over they need to get back to how it was in the past. Bring more alcohol into the after hours and film that. The fighting and hookups made the show what it was. They swung too far away from the fun aspect. That’s why I think the all star challenge is going to be fun.

Well that was a convenient time to upend the male-female alternating.
I can't stand the fact that so many Big Brother people are still standing but I have mixed feelings about what the producers have been doing this season to ensure that certain people advance.
Those Big Brother people are really boring, though. Who really cares about seeing Fessy compete in the final?

On another topic, Aneesa and Darrell are both on The Challenge: All Stars.
What job allows you to take off a few months to compete on some MTV shows?

Well that was a convenient time to upend the male-female alternating.
I can't stand the fact that so many Big Brother people are still standing but I have mixed feelings about what the producers have been doing this season to ensure that certain people advance.
Those Big Brother people are really boring, though. Who really cares about seeing Fessy compete in the final?

On another topic, Aneesa and Darrell are both on The Challenge: All Stars.
What job allows you to take off a few months to compete on some MTV shows?
I believe the all stars was shot in two weeks plus a ten day quarantine. That’s how they talked the cast back after all this time. The regular show is shot over a longer period

Agree after the pandemic is over they need to get back to how it was in the past. Bring more alcohol into the after hours and film that. The fighting and hookups made the show what it was. They swung too far away from the fun aspect. That’s why I think the all star challenge is going to be fun.
The bus rides home after raging at the bar all night are the most important part of the damn show.

Not a spoiler - most of the Big Brother people are
Fessy whines. It's awful. The letter. I mean, you've got to try really hard to be more annoying than Josh. And by golly, he's doing it.

Fessy whines. It's awful. The letter. I mean, you've got to try really hard to be more annoying than Josh. And by golly, he's doing it.
Yup. I think ct is going to win this and fessy falls on his face.

I was including Kaycee in my assessment of Big Brother competitors.
She kicked Leroy to the curb pretty quickly. I know she was acting like it was a difficult situation but I don’t believe that it truly was for her.

Fessy is as completely unlikable as anyone in show history.

I was including Kaycee in my assessment of Big Brother competitors.
She kicked Leroy to the curb pretty quickly. I know she was acting like it was a difficult situation but I don’t believe that it truly was for her.
Yeah, I don't think it was a good strategic move for her to not be with Leroy, but it seemed pretty much inevitable that whoever won the male challenge was going to break them up.

Kyle wasn’t going to win but he went out as best as possible. Crazy English bastard.

Nany looks tougher than what I thought. She’s definitely a contender. She seems like a good runner so that might help in the finals.

I’d be happy with Leroy winning. He’s come close so many times. He’s just got a lot of tough competition.

Kyle wasn’t going to win but he went out as best as possible. Crazy English bastard.

Nany looks tougher than what I thought. She’s definitely a contender. She seems like a good runner so that might help in the finals.

I’d be happy with Leroy winning. He’s come close so many times. He’s just got a lot of tough competition.
Nany's easy to root for. Not just because she's not ugly. She seems like the kind of person that has fun on the show and gets that it's entertainment, but also genuinely wants to compete.

It seemed like some people were talking **** about Kyle a page or two ago. Booooooooo!!!!!

Kyle is my favorite competitor - I usually like the Brits a lot. Theo was great too - get him back, ASAP!

Kyle seems like the happiest **** on Earth, and although people act like he's two-faced, he seems like the only person on the show that actually isn't (of the male competitors). He always does the right thing, just always says he's going to do the wrong thing leading up to when he actually makes the decision. He wouldn't even throw Cara under the bus a few seasons ago. KYLE!!!!

Fessy is the worst. I've wanted Hall Brawl for soooooo many epsidoes, and they finally give it when it's Fessy's turn, the one thing he's probably going to win 90% of the time. Ugh. As someone said earlier, he's up there with Josh on just being an insanely annoying, but also utterly boring as a human being. He adds nothing to the show.

I think the stupid bar/lounge sucks, but I'd imagine it's due to COVID. The bar stuff will be back soon hopefully. I would imagine they want to limit having these miscreants in regular contact with the outside world. :(

CT has sucked this season. LeRoy has sucked - but he always sorta does. He's more like what people describe Kyle as - except he says the right things the whole time, does the wrong thing last second. At least CT is a known underhanded maniac! Still, it's hard to hate LeRoy, but he's kinda a bitch. I like Darrell and that one-handed guy better (out of the quiet people that seem to always advance to the end of seasons).

I'm hoping Nany wins, or that girl with the fun hair that sometimes looks like the undead, but sometimes looks hot.

Big Brother. Please just get rid of most of them and add other shows, more Brits, etc...Brits are fun, more like old Read World/Road Rules people were - they like to drink, have fun, fight and then have more fun. That's what this is about!

It seemed like some people were talking **** about Kyle a page or two ago. Booooooooo!!!!!

Kyle is my favorite competitor - I usually like the Brits a lot. Theo was great too - get him back, ASAP!

Kyle seems like the happiest **** on Earth, and although people act like he's two-faced, he seems like the only person on the show that actually isn't (of the male competitors). He always does the right thing, just always says he's going to do the wrong thing leading up to when he actually makes the decision. He wouldn't even throw Cara under the bus a few seasons ago. KYLE!!!!

Fessy is the worst. I've wanted Hall Brawl for soooooo many epsidoes, and they finally give it when it's Fessy's turn, the one thing he's probably going to win 90% of the time. Ugh. As someone said earlier, he's up there with Josh on just being an insanely annoying, but also utterly boring as a human being. He adds nothing to the show.

I think the stupid bar/lounge sucks, but I'd imagine it's due to COVID. The bar stuff will be back soon hopefully. I would imagine they want to limit having these miscreants in regular contact with the outside world. :(

CT has sucked this season. LeRoy has sucked - but he always sorta does. He's more like what people describe Kyle as - except he says the right things the whole time, does the wrong thing last second. At least CT is a known underhanded maniac! Still, it's hard to hate LeRoy, but he's kinda a bitch. I like Darrell and that one-handed guy better (out of the quiet people that seem to always advance to the end of seasons).

I'm hoping Nany wins, or that girl with the fun hair that sometimes looks like the undead, but sometimes looks hot.

Big Brother. Please just get rid of most of them and add other shows, more Brits, etc...Brits are fun, more like old Read World/Road Rules people were - they like to drink, have fun, fight and then have more fun. That's what this is about!
Yeah I agree I like all the brits they have added over the years. They are like the old school cast members with big personalities. The big brother group should never be used again,They are awful. When josh is on I want to fast forward, fessy isn’t much better. I’m really considering getting paramount to watch the all star season.

Yeah I agree I like all the brits they have added over the years. They are like the old school cast members with big personalities. The big brother group should never be used again,They are awful. When josh is on I want to fast forward, fessy isn’t much better. I’m really considering getting paramount to watch the all star season.
Yeah, after the finale I might pause my YouTubeTV until football season starts and pick up Paramount and AMC in the short term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom