Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Yeah I agree I like all the brits they have added over the years. They are like the old school cast members with big personalities. The big brother group should never be used again,They are awful. When josh is on I want to fast forward, fessy isn’t much better. I’m really considering getting paramount to watch the all star season.

I think it's important to the show that people are fluid in that you can hate them from week to week or season to season, but also find yourself rooting for them the next week or season. The Brits have that - the old school people have that.

I can hate CT one season, Jonny Bananas, Wes, Cara, Paulie, and then find myself rooting for them out of nowhere.

The Big Brother people......I just hate them. I never find myself rooting for pretty much any of them, ever. I can't get invested in them, they have ZERO personality, unless loving yourself qualifies as personality.

Same. May be worth trying out Paramount.

I think it's important to the show that people are fluid in that you can hate them from week to week or season to season, but also find yourself rooting for them the next week or season. The Brits have that - the old school people have that.

I can hate CT one season, Jonny Bananas, Wes, Cara, Paulie, and then find myself rooting for them out of nowhere.

The Big Brother people...I just hate them. I never find myself rooting for pretty much any of them, ever. I can't get invested in them, they have ZERO personality, unless loving yourself qualifies as personality.

Same. May be worth trying out Paramount.
Bear was the only one you could root for and then he does something stupid and posts a sex vid with Georgia without her permission. Last we will see of him

Ok.

The eating challenge montage was incredible. I laughed so hard. It's wrong. I own it. Looked like a zombie movie.

I don't see how Fessy comes back from this.

Didn't expect that it would be a 2 part final. Means I'm waiting one more week before pausing YouTubeTV I guess.

Ok.

The eating challenge montage was incredible. I laughed so hard. It's wrong. I own it. Looked like a zombie movie.

I don't see how Fessy comes back from this.

Didn't expect that it would be a 2 part final. Means I'm waiting one more week before pausing YouTubeTV I guess.

Wow.
That was epic-level by Fessy. This show has featured so many arrogant jackasses doing sneaky, underhanded crap but I've never seen anybody be such a punk-a$$ b!tch. Even Leroy was getting in on it. Fessy makes Josh look like an all-star.
BTW, I don't feel bad for Kaycee at all. Reaping and sowing.
TJ is going to have quite a lot to say about this next week.

I'm sure Fessy will be invited back for other seasons because the producers want the drama but this seems to be the end of Fessy. I could be wrong, of course; it's just that he's never going to live this down and he's too much of an egotistical punk to be honest about what he did.

Surprisingly good job by Amber. She did better than CT. And she wasn't afraid to yell at him. Excellent puker.
What the hell is up with Nany? I thought she was a good runner. Leroy was being too nice, which is why he's not going to win.
Kam/Corey appear to be the 2nd strongest team so they should get the extra food from CT and Amber.
Based on the preview for next week, it looks like it's Fessy and Kaycee who were eliminated.

Too bad Kyle isn't in the finals. He wouldn't have been a hump, like Fessy.

Wow.
That was epic-level by Fessy. This show has featured so many arrogant jackasses doing sneaky, underhanded crap but I've never seen anybody be such a punk-a$$ b!tch. Even Leroy was getting in on it. Fessy makes Josh look like an all-star.
BTW, I don't feel bad for Kaycee at all. Reaping and sowing.
TJ is going to have quite a lot to say about this next week.

I'm sure Fessy will be invited back for other seasons because the producers want the drama but this seems to be the end of Fessy. I could be wrong, of course; it's just that he's never going to live this down and he's too much of an egotistical punk to be honest about what he did.

Surprisingly good job by Amber. She did better than CT. And she wasn't afraid to yell at him. Excellent puker.
What the hell is up with Nany? I thought she was a good runner. Leroy was being too nice, which is why he's not going to win.
Kam/Corey appear to be the 2nd strongest team so they should get the extra food from CT and Amber.
Based on the preview for next week, it looks like it's Fessy and Kaycee who were eliminated.

Too bad Kyle isn't in the finals. He wouldn't have been a hump, like Fessy.

I missed the first 10 minutes - what does Fessy need to live down? Or are we talking all about the weak *** **** at the end?

I also do not feel bad for Kaycee - they were scheming that whole time. That whole crew deserves it soooooooo much. LeRoy, Kaycee, Fessy - they all disappointed me - although I already hated the first two so I suppose they just lived up to expectations.

I do not understand what CT and Amber are debating. Give it to Kam/Corey - they're just going to puke it up anyway, so it's not really even a punishment.

Kyle should have been there. :(

I missed the first 10 minutes - what does Fessy need to live down? Or are we talking all about the weak *** **** at the end?

I also do not feel bad for Kaycee - they were scheming that whole time. That whole crew deserves it soooooooo much. LeRoy, Kaycee, Fessy - they all disappointed me - although I already hated the first two so I suppose they just lived up to expectations.

I do not understand what CT and Amber are debating. Give it to Kam/Corey - they're just going to puke it up anyway, so it's not really even a punishment.

I think we're safe at this point.

It's straight up that Fessy talks the biggest game and then does absolutely nothing to compete.

I think we're safe at this point.

It's straight up that Fessy talks the biggest game and then does absolutely nothing to compete.

I know. Was it illegal to carry Kaycee? You know CT is throwing her up over his back like a sack of shaky potatoes and running down a mountain with her (probably falls off the cliff, but he'd do it)

I think at the start of the episode, Fessy was talking about living down that he didn’t win last season.
I didn’t see the final from last season but I read some comment that he lost because he didn’t pace himself and that he blamed losing on the snow.

Fessy is obviously a physically talented guy but it does not appear that he has ever had to work hard for what he has because as soon as it gets hard, he flops and then blames someone else.

Did I read this right? Hate the 1st 2? Hate Leroy? Thats an impossibility and I won't accept it. One of the nicest and funniest dudes in show history. 0 hateable things about RoyLee.

Would love to see how low of a grade the NFL scouts gave to Fessy in the category of heart

I’m not sure - are Nany and Leroy good friends?

Seriously, how many times does this need to be said?

Ok I'm only just barely into this episode but Karma Chameleon queued up on Fessy might be one of the most satisfying moments in Challenge History.

Whoever pulled that deserves an award.

Well, another season done.
Not a big surprise that Amber and CT won. The advantages that they earned early in the Final led to so many other advantages that they had a huge lead. When they briefly lost the trail, I bet it was actually much less significant than how it appeared on tv.
Other than Fessy and Kayce, the rest of the competitors are mostly likeable. I would have been fine with any of them winning. I like Kam so I'm happy that she got a chunk of money.

- I can't get past how nice TJ was to Fessy. In a soft voice, 'Do you want to continue or no? You need to hurry.' What the hell?
- I also don't understand Kayce saying 'I love you so much' to Fessy after they were eliminated. How does it not sink in that Fessy completely bailed on you and blamed you for what happened? What a dumba$$.
- When CT fell out of the kayak, it looked like he was going to drown.
-I wonder if this means that CT is still going to compete in future seasons.
- Nice choice of songs throughout the episode. 'Karma Chameleon' was excellent. I haven't heard that song by Echo and the Bunnymen in probably 10 years. But 'Boys Don't Cry' while Fessy was pouting was my favorite.

I don't know the pandemic has altered my brain function or what is going on but I liked this season. It appears that we won't have to wait very long for the next one. Season 37 is filming now.

Well, another season done.
Not a big surprise that Amber and CT won. The advantages that they earned early in the Final led to so many other advantages that they had a huge lead. When they briefly lost the trail, I bet it was actually much less significant than how it appeared on tv.
Other than Fessy and Kayce, the rest of the competitors are mostly likeable. I would have been fine with any of them winning. I like Kam so I'm happy that she got a chunk of money.

- I can't get past how nice TJ was to Fessy. In a soft voice, 'Do you want to continue or no? You need to hurry.' What the hell?
- I also don't understand Kayce saying 'I love you so much' to Fessy after they were eliminated. How does it not sink in that Fessy completely bailed on you and blamed you for what happened? What a dumba$$.
- When CT fell out of the kayak, it looked like he was going to drown.
-I wonder if this means that CT is still going to compete in future seasons.
- Nice choice of songs throughout the episode. 'Karma Chameleon' was excellent. I haven't heard that song by Echo and the Bunnymen in probably 10 years. But 'Boys Don't Cry' while Fessy was pouting was my favorite.

I don't know the pandemic has altered my brain function or what is going on but I liked this season. It appears that we won't have to wait very long for the next one. Season 37 is filming now.
I was really glad that when Amber had the chance to switch partners she stuck with CT, and then CT returned the favor. Had Leroy and Kasey stuck together I think they could have won the final though.

Cory dumping on Fessy in the confessional may have been his greatest Challenge moment. That was hilarious. That said, I don't know what they do with Fessy. He's a terrible villain. The way he talks is hilarious, when he was saying "I was in first at the top of mountain and looked back and see Kasey was hurt,' I mean... the dude just does not get it. And he's burned a bunch of bridges.

I'm actually looking forward to the recap show next week.

I think ct has a few more years in him. Would like to see him and Wes win another. I really wonder how many ct could have won if he didn’t get kicked off so many seasons

Ok I'm only just barely into this episode but Karma Chameleon queued up on Fessy might be one of the most satisfying moments in Challenge History.

Whoever pulled that deserves an award.
My wife said the exact same thing.

Are y'all watching All-Stars on Paramount as well? It's pretty hilarious and seeing most of them almost die on the 1st challenge makes me feel pretty terrible about getting old lol.

Are y'all watching All-Stars on Paramount as well? It's pretty hilarious and seeing most of them almost die on the 1st challenge makes me feel pretty terrible about getting old lol.
Since there are no SU sports right now, I'm debating hanging on to my YouTubeTV for another week so I can see the after show, then pausing it. If I do, I might short term snag a Paramount so I can watch All-Stars.

I've seen the commercials. I'm impressed that most of them appear to be in good shape still.
Jisela's shape, on the other hand, is disturbing.

I think I'll probably break down and sign up for Paramount+ eventually. Looks like it's only $5.99/month for the limited commercial tier. Other than some MTV shows, I don't see a lot of interesting content so I don't see me keeping a subscription for a long time.

Since there are no SU sports right now, I'm debating hanging on to my YouTubeTV for another week so I can see the after show, then pausing it. If I do, I might short term snag a Paramount so I can watch All-Stars.

My brother subscribes for Champions League. Wifey and I have binged through roughly 27 seasons of The Challenge since New Year's Day thanks to Paramount, plus the All Star season.

The "All Stars" are definitely not the athletes that you see on current seasons, but it's a return to the good, fun vibes of the older seasons and it's interesting to see how much some of these people have and haven't changed over the years.

If you only want Paramount to watch the All Star season, I'd probably just wait for it to be done and just binge it one month and move on. I'm enjoying having old Challenge seasons, Rocket Power, and some other stuff to watch though.

I've seen the commercials. I'm impressed that most of them appear to be in good shape still.
Jisela's shape, on the other hand, is disturbing.

I think I'll probably break down and sign up for Paramount+ eventually. Looks like it's only $5.99/month for the limited commercial tier. Other than some MTV shows, I don't see a lot of interesting content so I don't see me keeping a subscription for a long time.
Jisela and Arissa are the exact opposite shape.

My brother subscribes for Champions League. Wifey and I have binged through roughly 27 seasons of The Challenge since New Year's Day thanks to Paramount, plus the All Star season.

The "All Stars" are definitely not the athletes that you see on current seasons, but it's a return to the good, fun vibes of the older seasons and it's interesting to see how much some of these people have and haven't changed over the years.

If you only want Paramount to watch the All Star season, I'd probably just wait for it to be done and just binge it one month and move on. I'm enjoying having old Challenge seasons, Rocket Power, and some other stuff to watch though.
Seems like sound advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom