Wildhack pull the trigger Monday or after the Pitt game?? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack pull the trigger Monday or after the Pitt game??

Oh didn’t realize all those transfers where he said / she said so much so it made it illegal for him to coach out of country
But if that’s all it was then I get it

The original spin was grad transfers plus covid breakers and transfers. But the bigger point - the coach gets let’s go and life goes on.

I said it last year. I didn’t expect anything during covid. This year was bowl game or bust. We have one game left (5 win bowl game does not count). If we don’t make a bowl Dino needs to go. I have soured on him this year. I’m finally ready to move on, I would be fine with it even if we make a bowl. He is not the same coach we hired. He is a shell of himself.

If Dan Mullen is fired (give him the bank). He would be a home run hire.

Marrone wouldn't be starting off from scratch this time and he'd have way more resources.

He'd also have Sean Tucker at the helm of his ground game.

I remember he had CJ Spiller with the Bills and couldn't make it work

Marrone wouldn't be starting off from scratch this time and he'd have way more resources.

He'd also have Sean Tucker at the helm of his ground game.
I’d hope a former nfl coach could convince Tucker to stay too. But I don’t see this happening for a lot of reasons. I’d be really surprised if we moved on from Dino right now.

I was told today that ticket prices next year are dramatically increasing because Notre Dame is coming in. We have the money for the buyout!!

We can't recruit anyway so it isn't a big deal. We need the OL fixed. We need kids coached up. We need sound game plans. We need route trees.
we need better players too specifically on offense as the defense seems to have some talent

its a given on the tickets, wonder if they try to get the money now or wait until after the game to announce the pricing

its a given on the tickets, wonder if they try to get the money now or wait until after the game to announce the pricing
Fire Dino, make a splash hire to get the fan base excited, then announce ticket price increases to pay for it.

Next season attendance outside of ND is going to be abysmal unless you give the fans something to look forward to.

I wonder how many more tickets would be sold with a new staff in place. I would have to think it would go up dramatically but I think at this point local fans are snake bit after being sold a bag of good so many times. I went to every home game under grob, marrone, Shafer, and two years of Dino I’m done and don’t even care if I catch the games on tv. Not being able to fix this program is one the the greatest mystery in my life. How have we been down for so long. How does an offensive genius not able to recruit qbs and receivers. This whole situation is comical. If Dino isn’t fired next week wildhack should be shown the door and let a competent ad fire him and hire a new coach.

The worst thing is we could/should be bowl eligible by now. The Rutgers game was ridiculous but even with that loss FSU, Wake or Clemson should have been a win without Dino’s weird time management and calls.

We then win two games and Dino responded with snark in the post game press conference and acted like we just won the division.

If we had 6 wins already these last two blowout losses wouldn’t sting as much. I don’t see how one fires him before Pitt. We could still win and go bowling.

The worst thing is we could/should be bowl eligible by now. The Rutgers game was ridiculous but even with that loss FSU, Wake or Clemson should have been a win without Dino’s weird time management and calls.

We then win two games and Dino responded with snark in the post game press conference and acted like we just won the division.

If we had 6 wins already these last two blowout losses wouldn’t sting as much. I don’t see how one fires him before Pitt. We could still win and go bowling.
If they fired him that would give me hope and a reason to attend the game.

I love the “splash hire” references. Just awesome.
Splash.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom