2: another OT
3: Malik
4: Edwards
5: speedster true deep threat at wr.
6: Safety
7: db
8: another QB

I'm keeping things simple.

1) Someone I never knew we actually had a chance to sign and would be considered a HUGE get

2) Someone who would be considered a HUGE get for any team in America, who's name I don't even know because Bnoro would tell us we're idiots, morons, and stupid for thinking we could sign the person, and we don't hear them mentioned until the fax machine rings at SU on LOI.

1: Laray
Rasonable enough. Lets see what the new guys in town can deliver. Its their first big test.:cool:

1: Laray

Why another QB, just out of curiosity?

I like Wilson but as we have seen something always seems to happen and at this point if we are honest about our situation we only have three qb's on the team with Charlie being a Senior. Hunt from all accounts is going to be the guy this year or next after him we are left with Kinder and Wilson which is pretty thin. For the purpose of this post im assuming that AB plays another position

I would like to keep carter on board. We need some lbs. The only player from last years class was Washington leaving us very thin in the redshirt sophomore and below ranks.

1) Someone I never knew we actually had a chance to sign and would be considered a HUGE get

2) Someone who would be considered a HUGE get for any team in America, who's name I don't even know because Bnoro would tell us we're idiots, morons, and stupid for thinking we could sign the person, and we don't hear them mentioned until the fax machine rings at SU on LOI.

ESPN lists some 4-star players to whom we have made offers.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/183/class/2013/page/considering

Alvin Kamara, RB
Elijah Daniel, DE
Jermaine Grace, OLB
Asiantii Woulard, QB-DT
Josh McNeil, TE
Josh Outlaw, OG
DJ Green, OLB

Any possible nibbles out there?

Right. Can you please point me to a player that I said you were an idiot for thinking we could sign that we actually did? Thanks for playing.

Right. Can you please point me to a player that I said you were an idiot for thinking we could sign that we actually did? Thanks for playing.

It was a joke, you need to relax and get over yourself.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here that thinks you go around attacking anyone with a different thought process than you.

It was a joke, you need to relax and get over yourself.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here that thinks you go around attacking anyone with a different thought process than you.
Hey, you're the one that called me out on something ridiculous. If you don't like my style here fine, but some people need to be more realistic and I have no problem calling them out on it. I don't attack anyone with a "different thought process", moreso those who post opinion as fact.

Hey, you're the one that called me out on something ridiculous. If you don't like my style here fine, but some people need to be more realistic and I have no problem calling them out on it. I don't attack anyone with a "different thought process", moreso those who post opinion as fact.

I didn't call you out on anything, that's just how you interpreted it. I was making a joke about how you react to some peoples posts, it was a joke, sorry you were offended. Not a big freakin' deal.

I didn't call you out on anything, that's just how you interpreted it. I was making a joke about how you react to some peoples posts, it was a joke, sorry you were offended. Not a big freakin' deal.
Boy...BOYS...knock it off! We can't have two of the better posters bickering.

I call for a beer summit.....a Schaefer Beer Summit.

Boy...BOYS...knock it off! We can't have two of the better posters bickering.

I call for a beer summit.....a Schaefer Beer Summit.

I have no problem with bnoro, I look forward to the information he posts since I know he knows what he's talking about. I was really just making a joke about how he's a little heavy handed in his replies to stupid things people post and he took it completely the wrong way.

Apparently no one likesWilson enough to be happy he is coming here. Alot of people are wrong about him and will need to admit it later. You know they will all say they thought allalong he would be a quality player. At least I admit when I'm wrong.Yeah I know its a ton of admitting and I'm in a rut.:(

Apparently no one likesWilson enough to be happy he is coming here. Alot of people are wrong about him and will need to admit it later. You know they will all say they thought allalong he would be a quality player. At least I admit when I'm wrong.Yeah I know its a ton of admitting and I'm in a rut.:(
Cali, no one is not happy that Wilson is coming here. We are looking at another QB because we will only have 4 scholarship QB's next year. Ashton will never line up as the QB.

I have no problem with bnoro, I look forward to the information he posts since I know he knows what he's talking about. I was really just making a joke about how he's a little heavy handed in his replies to stupid things people post and he took it completely the wrong way.
We're cool.

_gw_blog_fonzie_coolstuff.jpg

1 asiantii woulward qb
2 john o corn qb
3 boaz joesph cb
4 josh outlaw og

1 asiantii woulward qb
2 john o corn qb
3 boaz joesph cb
4 josh outlaw og
We aren't in the race for 3 of those 4 and O'Korn will most likely stay Houston.

3 of the 4 are undeclared got offers but no visits i was thinking with a few weeks left u never know.. as for o'corn your pry right but was thinking about the ties st thomas has to syracuse university and cny and the way ryan murray sounds o 'corn may make that visit.

3 of the 4 are undeclared got offers but no visits i was thinking with a few weeks left u never know.. as for o'corn your pry right but was thinking about the ties st thomas has to syracuse university and cny and the way ryan murray sounds o 'corn may make that visit.
No, O'Korn has closed down his recruitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom