WMU Game Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! We need some playmakers on offense besides Dungey and some speed from the RB position. Custis should be getting his because of sheer height but this is a MAC team (albeit) and nobody is popping on the screen on offense except Dungey. We’re going to have problems in the ACC.
I’m glad you agree with me. I’m a lil drunk.

My feel all along was that’s a mid 3rd quarter move at the earliest, unless you’re up by 50 or something and the other team is just clearly completely helpless.

Like I said...benefit of the doubt...but...

Running for it on 4th and 2 and getting it...most encouraging thing about today has been our success in power running in short yardage situations, along with Jamal’s emergence.

Ano I didn’t realize you were on the sideline and had a coaches headset on...really dude, neither you or I or anyone right now knows. So lets get the win and lets hear what happens post game dude.

You can tell by looking at him on the sideline he was PO'd and wanted to be out there. Even if he was dinged it wasn't enough to keep him out . Dude

Ano I didn’t realize you were on the sideline and had a coaches headset on...really dude, neither you or I or anyone right now knows. So lets get the win and lets hear what happens post game dude.

Agree he went to the sideline and gets his shoulder taped, made multiple moves rooting his arm as if to stretch it out. My guess is he was dinged up and given the situation he was held out. wouldn't have happened if the game was closer. Once it got close he had get him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom