WWE Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

2 years ago. Last year he interrupted Elias, so I guess there's some build for that match. I don't blame you for not remembering what happened at which Mania; the only reason I really can distinguish is because I was at the one last year. Otherwise, when it comes to the last few years, I always need to stop for a second to remember what happened when

You can throw Becky in there also, which, of course, was also an accident

Mania is just so friggin LONG now too. Such a chore.

The last ones I remember really enjoying were Jericho-Punk/Rock-Cena and the one where Bryan wrestled twice and left with the title.

Im sure there’s been some great matches and enjoyable stuff since, but nothing is jumping to mind at the moment.

Mania is just so friggin LONG now too. Such a chore.

The last ones I remember really enjoying were Jericho-Punk/Rock-Cena and the one where Bryan wrestled twice and left with the title.

Im sure there’s been some great matches and enjoyable stuff since, but nothing is jumping to mind at the moment.

I'm glad I went last year so I can say that I went to one, but even being there...it was SO LONG. If Mania was in NY again this year I don't think you could pay me to go.

The Kofi-Bryan match was great, but it was over, the crowd was going nuts and then, there were like 3 more hours to go! Plus, there was a some miscommunication between WWE and NJ transit and they didn't have any trains running after the show ended; it legit took over 3 hours to get back to my apartment in Queens. Wasn't home until after 3 AM!

The only good thing was the weather; I was worried it was going to be really cold, but the weather couldn't have been better for the first week in April.

Davey Boy Smith going into the Hall of Fame this year. I'm guessing he's not the headliner though. Great performer but not sure he is the star of a Hall of Fame class

Davey Boy Smith going into the Hall of Fame this year. I'm guessing he's not the headliner though. Great performer but not sure he is the star of a Hall of Fame class

Seems like they’ve gotta be getting close to running out of headliners? There’s not going to be many new ones on the way in the near future.

Seems like they’ve gotta be getting close to running out of headliners? There’s not going to be many new ones on the way in the near future.

Not really. Undertaker is the only guarantee. If they kiss and make up with CM Punk. he would be one, but I'm not sure that will happen. Actually I guess they have already announced NWO and Batista. I forgot that

Not really. Undertaker is the only guarantee. If they kiss and make up with CM Punk. he would be one, but I'm not sure that will happen. Actually I guess they have already announced NWO and Batista. I forgot that

Eventually Jericho will be one, but that appears a long way off now. Eventually Cena. Eventually Orton.

They’re gonna have a lot of guys that were “world champion” that were not major stars at all during the 10s headlining eventually.

Eventually Jericho will be one, but that appears a long way off now. Eventually Cena. Eventually Orton.

They’re gonna have a lot of guys that were “world champion” that were not major stars at all during the 10s headlining eventually.

You are right about Ceno and Orton - no brainers. I'm sure Vince isn't Jericho's biggest fan right now, but he'll go in.

One of Vince's 'Roid Warriors'. Died of a heart attack at age 39 with traces of anabolic steroids still in his system.

One of Vince's 'Roid Warriors'. Died of a heart attack at age 39 with traces of anabolic steroids still in his system.

It really is insane how many guys from that era died right around 40. Smith, Hawk, Rude, Perfect, Boss Man, etc.

It really is insane how many guys from that era died right around 40. Smith, Hawk, Rude, Perfect, Boss Man, etc.

Different era for sure. Lot of sports have had to clean up their act.

for HOF, don't forget HHH. and Vince!

And you know Shane is going to be a headliner one of these years.

Ha, good point. Which means Stephanie will probably headline another year too.

Ha, good point. Which means Stephanie will probably headline another year too.

I couldn't even bring myself to say her, but I'm more convinced she goes in than I am Shane or Vince.

I know this thread has turned into a hate on WWE thread, but I wanted to put some positive vibes back into it. I took my 7 year old son to his first WWE live event (NXT) on Wednesday in Orlando. We had a great time. He got to meet and interact with some of the talent.

Side note... My brother and I are taking him to Mania and the Raw the following night.

I know this thread has turned into a hate on WWE thread, but I wanted to put some positive vibes back into it. I took my 7 year old son to his first WWE live event (NXT) on Wednesday in Orlando. We had a great time. He got to meet and interact with some of the talent.

Side note... My brother and I are taking him to Mania and the Raw the following night.

Live events are almost always a great time.

Goldberg is the new Universal champ.

lmao!

The Fiend overcame like 10 Seth Rollins curbstomps and all he could handle from Daniel Bryan, yet loses to a 53 year old Goldberg in about three minutes?! Vince just killed the best gimmick he had going all so Roman Reigns didn’t have to be booed against the Fiend at WrestleMania. Guess what Vince? Fans will still boo him and Goldberg in their Mania match.

What's sad is that every WWE fan knew this crap was going down. Embarrassing booking. Bray is a rare guy who can get over because his character is that good, kind of like Jake the Snake.

Roman-Goldberg may go down as one of the worst main event type matches Mania will ever have.

Mania is like 4-5 hrs just FYI. very long event.

Honestly I have no idea what any storylines are anymore as I haven’t watched an episode of raw since the summer and I only have watched one smackdown this entire year which was the first on Fox and I bailed after that.
However my guess is we get Cena vs. Goldberg at WM and Cena breaks Flair’s record and then Cena drops the title to whoever at Summerslam.

No idea on Reigns but the guy had his character destroyed by Vince insisting on making him a Superman before getting over with the fans.

From what I've heard Roman beats Goldberg at Mania for the belt. And of course Undertaker returns to face AJ Styles.

How long till Disney buys WWE from Vince?

Reigns vs. Goldberg is dumb on so many levels that it doesn’t even bother me.

Syracuse ISO basketball offense is more entertaining to watch than the current WWE product.

How long till Disney buys WWE from Vince?

Reigns vs. Goldberg is dumb on so many levels that it doesn’t even bother me.

Syracuse ISO basketball offense is more entertaining to watch than the current WWE product.

Yeah. I feel bad for anybody that’s still invested at this point. I only watch AEW, and follow WWE enough to crack up at some ridiculous news like this. They really built Wyatt up to feed him to Goldberg in Saudi Arabia!! Hilarious.

Whatever you think of him, John Cena was kind to the Smackdown ratings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom