WWE Thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Obviously Wrestlemania will be postponed at a venue anyway.

Assuming they continue forward for TV shows only, will they continue to extend the storylines out, to the point it becomes awkward. Will they just have the matches on Raw and Smackdown in April to close the feuds up.

Obviously Wrestlemania will be postponed at a venue anyway.

Assuming they continue forward for TV shows only, will they continue to extend the storylines out, to the point it becomes awkward. Will they just have the matches on Raw and Smackdown in April to close the feuds up.

I watched some of the show last night. That can't be the format going forward for any extended period of time

Don’t think Vince won’t move WM to Saudi Arabia.

I don't think the Saudis would let them in right now? They have a travel ban on the EU right now from what I'm reading

I don't think the Saudis would let them in right now? They have a travel ban on the EU right now from what I'm reading
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F88631547%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

One phone call when Florida forces them to cancel it.

Not surprising at this point but now it is official... Mania in Tampa is off.

Moving it to a closed set at the Performance Center in Orlando. Available on the Network.

This would seem to be the right time to make RAW maybe a 90 minute show.

I would make it more of a "Must-see" viewing with limited other stuff right now, and I am sure there rating would do well if it was more quality over quantity. But trying to fill 3 hours sullies the whole show moreso right now.

This would seem to be the right time to make RAW maybe a 90 minute show.

I would make it more of a "Must-see" viewing with limited other stuff right now, and I am sure there rating would do well if it was more quality over quantity. But trying to fill 3 hours sullies the whole show moreso right now.

$$$$$. USA network not gonna be down for that. Though you're right, how the hell will they fill the time?

I can't believe they are doing Mania in an empty performance center. Just cant believe it.

$$$$$. USA network not gonna be down for that. Though you're right, how the hell will they fill the time?

I can't believe they are doing Mania in an empty performance center. Just cant believe it.

The only thing I can think of for Mania is that Vince thinks people won't have anything else to do right so, so they'll buy the network for Mania. But yeah, they've done the best they can in the performance center, but an empty arena is what it is as far as the vibe

Remember the Simpsons episode when Sideshow Bob stole a nuclear bomb at the air show and demanded all TV shows in Springfield go off air.
And Krusty the Clown found that local access channel in desert to keep his show on air with no props.

That is WWE right now. They are Krusty with Prof. Gascan on TV right now at the performance center.

The only thing I can think of for Mania is that Vince thinks people won't have anything else to do right so, so they'll buy the network for Mania. But yeah, they've done the best they can in the performance center, but an empty arena is what it is as far as the vibe

I am sure that's what it is. But Mania is like the only thing they have left that has cache. Putting it in an empty arena is just going to kill that

They should take an hour of Raw and just air largely unseen/rare house show matches that they have in the archives at this point. Give people classic stuff from their favorite superstars that they’ve never seen.

They should take an hour of Raw and just air largely unseen/rare house show matches that they have in the archives at this point. Give people classic stuff from their favorite superstars that they’ve never seen.

They showed this years rumble for like 2 hours last night. Will be interesting to see how the rating holds up

They showed this years rumble for like 2 hours last night. Will be interesting to see how the rating holds up

Yeah, I saw that. I turned there hoping to see how awkward the empty arena thing was, but turned away when I saw it was the Rumble. I heard there was some hilarious Austin stuff?

I want some rare stuff from the archives that’s not even on the Network! Give us something cool. There’s nothing else on.

Just announced--Wrestlemania will be spread over two nights this year: Saturday and Sunday, April 4 and 5. Gronk will be the host.

Meltzer now reporting that Wrestlemania will take place from 'multiple locations', not just the Performance Center. Designed to get around the 'gatherings of no more than 10' gudance?

Can we assume all these wrestlers are getting tested...like every day?

Seems incredibly irresponsible for them to be wrestling each other if they’re just assuming they don’t have the virus because they don’t have symptoms if that’s the case.

Anyone know how they’re handling this?

Can we assume all these wrestlers are getting tested...like every day?

Seems incredibly irresponsible for them to be wrestling each other if they’re just assuming they don’t have the virus because they don’t have symptoms if that’s the case.

Anyone know how they’re handling this?

From what I've read, if they're asymptomatic, they're not getting tested.

After all, there are a lot of people with symptoms who are unable to get tested. Don't think even Vince can use his relationship with Trump to jump the line.

Yeah considering how we're still seemingly short tests across the country, it would be a real shame if they were testing these guys every day

Anyone catch the Dark Side of the Ring series on VICELAND? Stumbled across an episode this morning, they were covering the Montreal Screwjob. It was very well done.

Recording the next episode, “The Killing of Bruiser Brody.” Looking forward to more of these documentaries.
Season 2 dropping next week. Leading off with Chris Benoit in a two-part show.

Great program for old school marks like us.

Does this mean it won’t be like 7 hours long? If so, I might actually be In just out of pure curiosity.

It will be telecast over two nights--Sat. and Sun., April 4 and 5. So, I'm guessing 3-4 hours each night.

With it being pre-taped, the spoilers are virtually certain to get out, so you will be an informed consumer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom