WWE Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

After Hell in a Cell came into existence, the steel cage just doesn’t look all that impressive anymore.

They should go back to the old school cages with the blue bars to differentiate.

After Hell in a Cell came into existence, the steel cage just doesn’t look all that impressive anymore.

They should go back to the old school cages with the blue bars to differentiate.
I like that idea. Anything to tie in the good times in wrasslin'.

Somebody recap for me please. Totally forgot was drinking a half 6 pack of flower power on my deck and completely forgot.

Stepping it up to craft beer!! Amenities!!

Oh god. It looked good had it on draft at a local bar this week. So I got it little expensive over 10 dollars for a 6 pack but I got I polished off 3 tonight.

Syracusefan needs to see you and Cuserunner in a steel cage match.

Syracusefan needs to see you and Cuserunner in a steel cage match.

Steel cage match against whom ? OrangeDW with me pulling out the brass knuckles out of my tights for the win via pinfall while the ref is distracted. Growing up playing wrestling I always wanted to be the heel.

Anyone else have streaming problems tonight? My TVs are all Samsung or Amazon based so can’t get Peacock on them. Had to cast from my phone via the app and the quality and the amount of times it would freeze up was ridiculous. WWE Network wasn’t perfect but so far prefer that over Peacock.

Anyone else have streaming problems tonight? My TVs are all Samsung or Amazon based so can’t get Peacock on them. Had to cast from my phone via the app and the quality and the amount of times it would freeze up was ridiculous. WWE Network wasn’t perfect but so far prefer that over Peacock.
I’ve had issues on and off on my smart TV in the past with WWE Network just randomly kicking me off and logging me out. Never any issues on the Roku though. Used the Roku tonight with zero issues.

Loved the main event. That welt Sasha had was pretty crazy. The noise that made was crazy too.

I’ve had issues on and off on my smart TV in the past with WWE Network just randomly kicking me off and logging me out. Never any issues on the Roku though. Used the Roku tonight with zero issues.
Had a Roku a while ago. Wish I still had it. Hopefully NBC reaches a deal with Samsung and Amazon soon. Casting from a phone is not ideal.

I can't believe they put Drew out there first and then he just passes out and loses.

I thought the main event was a great match and the right person won. Sometimes, it's easy!

I can't believe they put Drew out there first and then he just passes out and loses.

I thought the main event was a great match and the right person won. Sometimes, it's easy!

Plus, as it turns out, you didn't need the BS Miz 'title reign'. Challenger Lashley could've just beaten champion Drew last night. Would've had a lot more impact than what happened.

Some thoughts on last night - Probably the right decision to have Lashley retain the title. Drew didn’t tap out so at some point he’ll probably have a redemption arc but will probably have to get through some mid carders first.

Most of the women’s tag team match was terrible. Not sure the appeal of a Nia Jax/Shayna Bazler vs. Natalya/Tamina match. Good match to grab a snack or take a bathroom break.

Vince slept too long on Cesaro. Guy has the look of a champion. Most of his career was wasted other than his tag team title run with Seamus.

I liked Omos even though he clearly has limited abilities in the ring. I assume he’ll become a baby face at some point and take out AJ Styles himself.

Shane McMahon has guts for being in his 50s. Risky taking those kinds of falls at any age but especially at his age. Braun looked decent. Solid face now.

Props to Bad Bunny. I’m never crazy about celebrity matches but he put in the work. Also props to the Miz who has the ability to put anyone over. Not sure Bad Bunny looks that good against anyone else.

Good ending to the night. Bianca Belair should be a star for a while. Lots of directions to go with her once the top women come back.

Looking forward to night two!

Yeah, I thought the opening title match was solid and the main event was great. I thought Rollins-Cesaro was really good and was happy Cesaro went over. They wasted most of his career, but it’s not too late to give him his run. Even Shane-Braun kept my attention and was fine. I was pretty worried when they went to the top of the cage though. Consider that Shane is the same age Vince was in the attitude era. He’s insane for taking bumps like that.

The women’s tag and Miz/Morrison match I didn’t really pay much attention to.

Really looking forward to the main event tonight.

I haven't watched enough to know this Belair person. Why is she always bobbing around; what is that character supposed to be.

I was trying to put my finger on why I've never cared about Rollins and I think it's because of the last WM I watched vs HHH. It was supposed to be his big 'finally get my hands on him' revenge spot after months of torment and he spent the whole match doing these weak looking finesse moves. Not very satisfying. I guess I'm just the old man yelling at the cloud as what I enjoyed as a youth is not coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom