WWE Thread | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Mania Night 1 Line-up:

Main Event: Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair (SmackDown Women’s Championship)

Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley (WWE Championship) - will be the opening match to let Drew be the first one out in front of fans

New Day vs. AJ Styles and Omos (Raw Tag Team Championship)

Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman (Steel Cage Match)

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins

Bad Bunny and Damian Priest vs. The Miz and John Morrison

Lana and Naomi vs. Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs. Natalya and Tamina vs. Carmela and Billie Kay vs. The Riott Squad (Tag Team Turmoil Match) - winners get a shot at Tag Team Championship on night 2.

Mania Night 1 Line-up:

Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley (WWE Championship) - will be the opening match to let Drew be the first one out in front of fans

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins

Lana and Naomi vs. Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs. Natalya and Tamina vs. Carmela and Billie Kay vs. The Riott Squad (Tag Team Turmoil Match) - winners get a shot at Tag Team Championship on night 2.
Don't forget Jericho returning

Mania 9 totally seems to be one of those cards that everyone loves to rebook (for good reason, it sucked and you can make a much better alternative)

The Savage thing is so funny in hindsight; Vince at the time had this thing about guys being too old so he benched him for a while. Look at the age of the guys on their roster now..
Right. And consider that Savage was one of WCW’s top performers a half decade after Vince taking him out of the ring. His 1997 feud with DDP was top notch.

Mania Night 1 Line-up:

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins

I’m in for the two title matches. Might just tune in at the beginning and end.

I love Styles, but can’t stand the New Day.

I love Cesaro, but can’t stand Rollins.

Shane McMahon again wrestling somebody that would destroy him in 5 seconds, if they were going for an ounce of realism...pass.

I don’t care about those other “let’s try to get more people on the card” matches either.

I’m in for the two title matches. Might just tune in at the beginning and end.

I love Styles, but can’t stand the New Day.

I love Cesaro, but can’t stand Rollins.

Shane McMahon again wrestling somebody that would destroy him in 5 seconds, if they were going for an ounce of realism...pass.

I don’t care about those other “let’s try to get more people on the card” matches either.

I am definitely Shano Mac'd out also. The guy is 51 years old. That's not great if he can hang with one of the real wrestlers.

Mania Night 1 Line-up:

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins

They are not doing a pre-show tonight as I heard they want the first match to be big for fans in attendance. I'll be tuning in with my son.

Not to get off WWE topic, but Jericho gave an all-time promo on AEW this past week. If you didn't see.. it is worth watching.
Agreed. Enjoyed it a lot. Not caring much about Omega or the Bucks and that angle, but a lot of the other stuff has been pretty good IMO.

Personally think a “Thunderstorm match” could be a better gimmick match than a lot of the other crap they’ve come up with over the years.

I am definitely Shano Mac'd out also. The guy is 51 years old. That's not great if he can hang with one of the real wrestlers.
Lol like 20 years ago when I followed wrestling it was somewhat entertaining. I can't believe Vince is still trotting sonny boy out there.

I just saw I can order the show through Spectrum for $29.99 per night if I didn't want to pay $10 for 4 months of Peacock.

Loving these unscripted promos. Mics dying. Cole and Joe moving locations and suddenly wearing ponchos. This is way more entertaining than Raw.

Scripting every promo is a major issue imho. This is a welcome change.
Yes. Feel like I’m watching real people talk instead of video game characters.

Rollins is actually making me laugh. I know I ripped him earlier...is he always like this now? I just generally don’t like his matches that much.

Lol! Mics just caught them talking. Was that JBL saying “I’m gonna go to the bathroom?”

This is awesome.

They better not scrub all this stuff so far tonight off of the Network never to be seen again.

If they let talent free flow their own promos they'd find there are a lot of fans who'd come back.

Not many today have the mic skills like a lot of the legends, because they are not allowed to be themselves and or work through it to become better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom