You're extra Offical Syracuse Notre Dame Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

You're extra Offical Syracuse Notre Dame Thread

Cooooooney - looking good.

Still not sure about G with the ball, he's shaky...

Hopefully we extend and Roberson can get some more time. Wouldn't mind Rak getting a few more touches inside.

LGO!

Jay Williams SU hater EEEFFF EM!!!!! We BEAT YOUR DUKE!!!

Actually I think he was helping us with that thought in a way, hes right its a tough road coming up and should be noted.

Jay Williams SU hater EEEFFF EM!!!!! We BEAT YOUR DUKE!!!

I like how he left out Nova and UNC in our good wins, but threw St. Johns in there. Our gauntlet also included a couple of teams we already beat once.

JB's halftime speech= We're just gonna run a lot more screens for Cooney and he's gonna hit about 11 threes on them tonight. Everyone else can play D and pass the ball.

Cooooooney - looking good.

Still not sure about G with the ball, he's shaky...

Hopefully we extend and Roberson can get some more time. Wouldn't mind Rak getting a few more touches inside.

LGO!

To gs defense he got the ball unexpectedly on that break.

Tonight is an example of why we are so hard to match up with. ND zones and effectively shuts down Jerami, RAK and CJ. Cooney goes off and gets ND out if the zone. If they stay man in the second half look for those 3 to go off. If they stay in the zone, they do so at their own risk...

Tonight is an example of why , we are so hard to match up with. ND zones and effectively shuts down Jerami, RAK and CJ. Cooney goes off amend gets ND out if the zone. If they stay man in the second half look for those 3 to go off. If they stay in the zone, they do so at their own risk...
Yea, our guards can shoot. I'm confident with Ennis and G shooing as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom