Hunter Dickinson | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

The coach took a 3 game suspension, and nothing happened to the twin sisters.
They didn't receive a suspension or any punishment.
That was a joke because the NCAA is a lame duck on NIL.
They don't dare do anything meaningful, because they will end up in court, and that will be the end of the NCAA.
The rule was the schools could not facilitate NIL and Miami organized the meetings. The players did nothing against the rules.

Why do people care? I’ll never understand. If you don’t want to read the thread, don’t. Some people might still want to discuss it. The thread name is “Hunter Dickinson” not “Hunter Dickinson is going to Syracuse”
Fair question and here is the answer - people care bc when they see new post(s) on a topic they’ll be inclined to check it out just in case there is something significant and when the new post is about wegmans or other white noise it is a waste of their time. And if you are a bit maniacal (like many of us) and check for new info several times daily, that time adds up. So the real request is when there is a thread of high interest think twice please before posting irrelevant commentary (as I just did, I realize, but since you asked figured it was worth the psa).

Fair question and here is the answer - people care bc when they see new post(s) on a topic they’ll be inclined to check it out just in case there is something significant and when the new post is about wegmans or other white noise it is a waste of their time. And if you are a bit maniacal (like many of us) and check for new info several times daily, that time adds up. So the real request is when there is a thread of high interest think twice please before posting irrelevant commentary (as I just did, I realize, but since you asked figured it was worth the psa).
I apologize that fan board discussion is taking too much time away from people's days I guess?

Could put the thread on ignore.

Gotta be Kentucky or Nova, no way did Michigan make a good enough offer and I don't think Kansas was ever really in the fight, probably just placating the boosters after a disappointing season.

Last edited:
The reporter is still using Jesse’s quote about NIL. The fact he didn’t visit makes it pretty certain SU isn’t a serious contender, unless it was top secret.

Clearly it ain't Cuse, since he never OV'd here.

... or *did* he?

(and it was double-secret probationary visit sorta thing?)

Al Pacino GIF

Think we're on that list because of the Zoom call. Then, he heard our NIL pitch.

Clearly it ain't Cuse, since he never OV'd here.

... or *did* he?

(and it was double-secret probationary visit sorta thing?)

Al Pacino GIF
Like drug dealers, “Give them a taste of the product and they’ll come crawling back for more.”

24-7 offers a faint glimmer of clickbait hope and we are clamoring for more.

Can you imagine if he committed here, Autry works in the dark.
I mean I don’t think HD ends up here.

BUT Starling and Westry were both kind of out of nowhere. We were rumored to be talking to both but nothing else was reported from the initial interesting until the commitment with both guys. We know we had initial interest with HD and talked to him but radio silence since. It seems that Autry likes to keep things tight lipped.

Don’t think he ends up here but damn wouldn’t that be something if Autry pulled this off lol

I mean I don’t think HD ends up here.

BUT Starling and Westry were both kind of out of nowhere. We were rumored to be talking to both but nothing else was reported from the initial interesting until the commitment with both guys. We know we had initial interest with HD and talked to him but radio silence since. It seems that Autry likes to keep things tight lipped.

Don’t think he ends up here but damn wouldn’t that be something if Autry pulled this off lol

I don’t think he ends up here either and this is just a rumor IMO, but I was told someone from SU, wasn’t told whom, met with HD at a restaurant outside of Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago. Even if true it doesn’t mean a lot as far as our chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom