2016 Yankees | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Strange days. Just 3.5 games back for the second wild card spot.

YES Network ‏@YESNetwork
.@Yankees sign Tyler Austin & Aaron Judge to MLB contracts & placed them on 25-man roster; RHP Ben Heller optioned to AAA, Additionally, Alex Rodriguez has been unconditionally released, and RHP Conor Mullee transferred to the 60-day disabled list

Aaron Judge will continue wearing No. 99. Was given to him in spring training, and he's decided he likes it.

Cashman said basically Judge is the everyday right fielder now.

Last edited:
YES Network ‏@YESNetwork
Your 1996 World Series champions. #YankeesDynasty

CpwYC3OWgAAQLMf.jpg

4 in row, huh? Following the Yanks a bit due to you folks. Also, you're on my Mariners heels.

4 in row, huh? Following the Yanks a bit due to you folks. Also, you're on my Mariners heels.
As a Mariners fan, you'll need permission from Cali and Kaiser to post in this thread.;)

Must be nice to have a payroll such that you can just jettison shitty contracts off into space.

Must be nice to have a payroll such that you can just jettison shitty contracts off into space.
Not defending it, but lots of teams do it. Hopefully they learn from it. I'm not a fan of them giving Harper the $400 million he's supposedly going to get.

"Marlins do have interest in Alex Rodriguez Many had speculated that if Rodriguez did opt to continue playing after his release from the Yankees on Saturday, that his hometown club in Miami would be the perfect fit. Now, with Giancarlo Stanton set to miss the rest of the season with a groin injury, the Marlins are looking to add power and exploring all available options, including A-Rod. If Rodriguez were to sign with the Marlins, it would presumably be to play first base."
Marlins may look to sign Alex Rodriguez

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom