Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCAA: Kid, normally you could go to that really expensive school for free because your dad is an employee there. However, if you want to participate in an extra curricular activity like basketball, you'll have to pay 25k+/yr
In basketball, there are no partial scholarships. Just give JB a temporary raise.

U left out Elijah Hughes and not sure who Carter is? The max scholarships SU will have next year is 12 because they are still on probation.
Carter is Hughes if you post sloppily.

Yup...King could easily be a two in our system

Really? Hopefully more than just a dribble or two and a shot. If he is quick enough then he would be really disruptive there on D. Battle has been such a relief but the team needs more of those kinds moving forward...a SG who can dribble, drive, and create his own shot. Cooney was a good kid but he played too many minutes and was forced to do too much. Patterson was a fail.

S there any chance with his rise that he could pull his commitment and go with Duke, Kentucky , Kansas offer? Sign baby sign!

Tuition yes. Room, Board, Books, Fees, etc. that are all covered by an athletic scholarship are not covered under the employee tuition plan. And SU can't offer to pay for it because it would then be an impermissible benefit according to the NCAA.

After their freshman year they don't have to stay on campus, so technically he wouldn't have to pay all that for room and board. My son lives at home and only pays for a meal plan.

In the gym balling everyday, he is 24/7/365 basketball period, we are going to be really good in 18, DB is ridiculously good

My 12 for 18

Baze
Oshae
Moyer
H Wash
Bourama
Hughes
Chu
Marek
Carey
Buddy
Nate
Frank H

Pray together

Just saw a Darius Bazley Highlight mix tape posted by Otto's Grove twitter. I have had favorite players over the years to include Mike Lee, Dennis Duval, Sherman Douglas, The Pearl, Stevie Thompson, Greg "the kid' Kohls, Ernie Austin, Bill Smith, Marty Byrnes, Rosie Bouie, Louis Orr,Red Bruin, Leo Rautins, Rafe Addison, Wendell Alexis, Ronnie Seikaly, Derrick Coleman, Billy Owens, Hop, Adrian, Poetry in Moten, Jason Hart, Tony Bland, Ethan Thomas, Hakim, Carmelo, Josh Pace, G-Mac, Billy E, Eric, Devendorf, Jonny Flynn, Arinze O, Wes Johnson, Andy Rautins, Brandon Triche, CJ Fair, Roc, Cooney, Carter-Williams, Tyler 1, Tyler 3, Gbinije, Tyrus Battle, and Matt Moyer. Bazley in my eyes can be one of these special players.

Just saw a Darius Bazley Highlight mix tape posted by Otto's Grove twitter. I have had favorite players over the years to include Mike Lee, Dennis Duval, Sherman Douglas, The Pearl, Stevie Thompson, Greg "the kid' Kohls, Ernie Austin, Bill Smith, Marty Byrnes, Rosie Bouie, Louis Orr,Red Bruin, Leo Rautins, Rafe Addison, Wendell Alexis, Ronnie Seikaly, Derrick Coleman, Billy Owens, Hop, Adrian, Poetry in Moten, Jason Hart, Tony Bland, Ethan Thomas, Hakim, Carmelo, Josh Pace, G-Mac, Billy E, Eric, Devendorf, Jonny Flynn, Arinze O, Wes Johnson, Andy Rautins, Brandon Triche, CJ Fair, Roc, Cooney, Carter-Williams, Tyler 1, Tyler 3, Gbinije, Tyrus Battle, and Matt Moyer. Bazley in my eyes can be one of these special players.

Awesome list overall, though...Matt Moyer hasn't even played yet, lol.

Agree on Bazley, I honestly haven't been as excited about an SU recruit since seeing Carmelo throw that court length one handed bounce pass in the McDonalds All American game.

Agree on Bazley, I honestly haven't been as excited about an SU recruit since seeing Carmelo throw that court length one handed bounce pass in the McDonalds All American game.
i see him listed variously as a sf, pf, combo forward. but in a lot of clips he looks like he has the skillset of an nba 2

i see him listed variously as a sf, pf, combo forward. but in a lot of clips he looks like he has the skillset of an nba 2

Yeah, I see him handling the ball, beating people off the dribble, and shooting jumpers quite a bit. I can't wait to see him in Orange. Looks like he blocks shots too though. I think he's going to be a monster on both ends for us.

Yeah, I see him handling the ball, beating people off the dribble, and shooting jumpers quite a bit. I can't wait to see him in Orange. Looks like he blocks shots too though. I think he's going to be a monster on both ends for us.
yup . . . i think he & sidibe are both future nba players. add competent guard play and that is a serious national contender

He's a more athletic Keith Van Horn.

LOL, that was a good one. Van Horn was an awesome college player who used to dunk on people all the time at that level, and a pretty good pro.

I like Marek quite a bit from the clips I've seen. A more athletic Keith Van Horn would basically be a top 3 Orangeman of all time though.

LOL, that was a good one. Van Horn was an awesome college player who used to dunk on people all the time at that level, and a pretty good pro.

I like Marek quite a bit from the clips I've seen. A more athletic Keith Van Horn would basically be a top 3 Orangeman of all time though.

I honestly don't believe that at all.

They told my son he had to stay on campus his freshman year.

There might be s mileage thing to be a commuter. Maybe more than 30 miles or so? I know a couple kids from Liverpool that have lived at home since day 1.

Off the dribble to Nova's Jason Fraser, if memory serves. My jaw dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom