2024 bowl projections thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2024 bowl projections thread

Even if we don’t make the playoffs, if we have a solid record at the end of the year bowls will want to McCord in their game. He probably wont play in it but if it gets us into a better bowl, great.
I wonder how NIL fits in to this. Does anyone know? I can’t imagine someone is going to pay someone $900k and not have it be required to play all games if healthy? Who knows

I wonder how NIL fits in to this. Does anyone know? I can’t imagine someone is going to pay someone $900k and not have it be required to play all games if healthy? Who knows
I don't think that's allowed since it would be pay for play but in this wild West world of NIL, who knows?

Oh right! Sheesh I already forgot about that technicality. Good point
I mean allegedly hoops is playing in Vegas in a tournament that puts $1M in our NIL coffers.

Not sure how that's not pay to play, so who knows?

NIL can’t be based on performance or games played. Guy could sign an NIL and never play a game. Can’t require the player to play in a bowl game or certain % of games.

that-escalated-quickly.jpg