2025 Transfer Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

I have heard his dad is a pain in the ass. It would be amazingly on brand bad luck for SU if it was because he was mad about his halftime meeting space in the women’s tournament and pulled his kids and that’s what the admin tweet is about.

(Before anyone blames SU for that, once again from a very good source of mine that works there: it was not their locker room, just halftime space. He was told earlier in the week and shown it prior. Was given other indoor location options on game day but chose the tent instead because of proximity to the field).

Last edited:
IMG_0155.gif

I'll just say him posting this while the portal is open might make potential transfers want to think twice about cuse. Also creates chaos within the room at SU. To H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks with him. Not saying it's by design because I have no idea, but just seems like that kinda thing to me in my opinion.

I have heard his dad is a pain in the ass. It would be amazingly on brand bad luck for SU if it was because he was mad about his halftime meeting space in the women’s tournament and pulled his kids and that’s what the admin tweet is about.

(Before anyone blames SU for that, once again from a very good source of mine that works there: it was not their locker room, just halftime space. He was told earlier in the week and shown it prior. Was given other indoor location options on game day but chose the tent instead because of proximity to the field).
you speaking of joey spallinas dad ?

you speaking of joey spallinas dad ?
Yeah. That’s what the initial speculation was (Joey transferring) and the second comment was administration related so I’m reaching to connect dots, I know.

Pain in the ass might have been strong. Idk about his Cuse dynamic but he’s not overwhelmingly popular in the womens lacrosse space unless you’re a stony Brook player or alum

So we gotta imagine Joey has caught wind of the rumors, between here, Twitter, insta comments and iMessage.

You’d think he’d go on and debunk it right?? Am I crazy to think that someone would want to debunk rumors surrounding them?

So we gotta imagine Joey has caught wind of the rumors, between here, Twitter, insta comments and iMessage.

You’d think he’d go on and debunk it right?? Am I crazy to think that someone would want to debunk rumors surrounding them?
Maybe he couldn’t care less what random people are saying on a message board and twitter. If so, I applaud him.

Yeah. That’s what the initial speculation was (Joey transferring) and the second comment was administration related so I’m reaching to connect dots, I know.

Pain in the ass might have been strong. Idk about his Cuse dynamic but he’s not overwhelmingly popular in the womens lacrosse space unless you’re a stony Brook player or alum
That is his team and he isn’t a pain in the ass to Syracuse. Sounds like hater talk to me.

He sent 3! sons and his top ranked daughter to Cuse. Not sure if he’s the problem.

Last edited:
Maybe he couldn’t care less what random people are saying on a message board and twitter. If so, I applaud him.
Maybe he should start thinking about debunking them cause I can’t rest without checking my phone every 5 minutes!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!

Yes this starting to feel weirder and weirder.

Did this guy clarify its Lax related?

Could this whole thing, if lax related, be an ultimatum given to coaches/admin/school. And someone ran with it prematurely?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom