2025 Transfer Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

Yes this starting to feel weirder and weirder.

Did this guy clarify its Lax related?

Could this whole thing, if lax related, be an ultimatum given to coaches/admin/school. And someone ran with it prematurely?
Nothing new on X from Jordie. Someone tweeted to BrentAxe asking if he knew anything. Ric Beardsley weighed in this morning in a reply to Jordie: "Please elaborate..." Nothing else.

FWIW the Cuse lax insta feed posted this also.

Do people really think it's Joey? He's on a full ride. He's sponsored by Gait. He came because of Casey Powell and to wear #22. His brothers are here. We should be in the Memorial Day Weekend mix for the next few years.

I know people are crazy, but giving all of that up because your dad didnt like that the tent he was given to talk to his team during half time got mucky is completely absurd.

IMG_6388.jpeg

Here is Joe supporting his children today..
Everything still looks orange

Are we free to move on, JeremyCuse ?
Don’t get me wrong we could still hear some kind of bad news the next few days. But it was not like whatever it is was about to drop that day. And come on, Spallina is still taking pictures with his cuse teammates after OJLL games but he’s going in the portal? It seems beyond unlikely that is what Jordie was referring to.

Don’t get me wrong we could still hear some kind of bad news the next few days. But it was not like whatever it is was about to drop that day. And come on, Spallina is still taking pictures with his cuse teammates after OJLL games but he’s going in the portal? It seems beyond unlikely that is what Jordie was referring to.
I still think he could be referring to the roster cut down and the additional players in the portal. Could be many. Could look bad for SU and on the surface dark. Other schools may do it too. [and there is the continuing unknown of any effect of the House v NCAA case settlement and financial effect on all D1 athletic departments. Will D1 LAX survive at all schools? And the college athletic world has barely begun to figure out the effects of Title IX on implementing the settlement and new financial rules, including paying players up to $20 million a year.]

the new ncaa rules i feel will ruin college sports. Deeper pockets can dominate and then sport becomes unbalanced and few teams constantly at top forcing smaller schools to either go broke to compete or shut down anyway. Not sure what solution would be but either way could be dark times for college sports together.

Also then becomes all bout money and not love of playing to point. I do believe athletes should be compensated somehow but not to extreme level. Makes money even more powerful than already is.

UH OH!! Jordie is back. He posted a picture of a turtle eating an orange. [I'm not posting the picture.]

Last edited:
Florida I appreciate the enthusiasm but you have to take it down about 20 notches with this stuff. The guy is literally saying in this exchange that he does not know anything. Why on earth in a million years would we care about what he has to say. This is literally just social media nonsense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom