2025 Transfer Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

I saw some of new SSDM transfer highlights from HS and good news is he looks to have a nice burst of speed when clearing and has good footwork. He was a football player in HS too and shows with some of his toughness. I wouldn't worry about the GBs from this past season I would think being a freshman the coaches just harped on him playing good D. Rice didn't have many GBs his first few seasons. The talent is there to be a solid DM for sure.

my understanding is that the orange just arent really in the transfer market this year...whether that has anything to do with rumors of a roster cutdown...probably
Not saying the rumors aren’t true, because I have no idea, but if they are, wouldn’t we have seen a ton of guys jump in the portal? Seems kind of cruel to go through fall ball and then cut 18 guys mid-school year who might be able to play elsewhere.

Not saying the rumors aren’t true, because I have no idea, but if they are, wouldn’t we have seen a ton of guys jump in the portal? Seems kind of cruel to go through fall ball and then cut 18 guys mid-school year who might be able to play elsewhere.
Maybe it’s a next year thing.. and I have no knowledge like the other on this page but we do lose around 18 guys next year

Tillman pulling off a Deion Sanders level turnover job on his roster this offseason.

Tillman pulling off a Deion Sanders level turnover job on his roster this offseason.

I haven't actually figured out why these DIII players like Boyden and Dowd, who played in 2021 get another year of eligibility.

Then there is the thing with D.Kelly, who many Terp fans say is coming back.

I haven't actually figured out why these DIII players like Boyden and Dowd, who played in 2021 get another year of eligibility.

Then there is the thing with D.Kelly, who many Terp fans say is coming back.
All of DIII was given 2020 AND 2021 back regardless if they played or not due to it being a mess of a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom