A good omen?? | Syracusefan.com

A good omen??

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Last year I lost my book of season tickets for myself and my daughter in December. I always keep them on my bookshelf. I tore the bookshelf apart and tore my hair out! Luckily, I was able to get replacement tickets. I didn’t give the lost book any more thought. Just one of those things.

This afternoon I was sitting on the sofa in my little study watching the Duke game. I saw something was lying on the other end and reached out to it. It was the book of tickets! Just sitting there. Of course, I suspected my husband first thing, but he had no idea what I was talking about. (And doesn’t understand why I am making such a big deal about this.)

So, I think this is bizarre. But then it struck me: IT’S A GOOD OMEN FOR OUR GAME. Right? Right?

Has anyone else ever had experiences of good or bad omens for our games?
72520360-D2E7-420E-A2DE-46375AAD2AED.jpeg

If a "Women of a certain age" see's something that strikes her as an omen, it is absolutely an omen.

Last year I lost my book of season tickets for myself and my daughter in December. I always keep them on my bookshelf. I tore the bookshelf apart and tore my hair out! Luckily, I was able to get replacement tickets. I didn’t give the lost book any more thought. Just one of those things.

This afternoon I was sitting on the sofa in my little study watching the Duke game. I saw something was lying on the other end and reached out to it. It was the book of tickets! Just sitting there. Of course, I suspected my husband first thing, but he had no idea what I was talking about. (And doesn’t understand why I am making such a big deal about this.)

So, I think this is bizarre. But then it struck me: IT’S A GOOD OMEN FOR OUR GAME. Right? Right?

Has anyone else ever had experiences of good or bad omens for our games?View attachment 197668
Hope you can find a nice wig until your hair grows back!

Has anyone else ever had experiences of good or bad omens for our games?View attachment 197668

If a "Women of a certain age" see's something that strikes her as an omen, it is absolutely an omen.
bballbeadle - we will all look the other way if you want to "respond" to the above comment.

;)

This is a GREAT omen. In fact, a win against the lowly Wolves is now GUARANTEED!

Plus try and lose something ASAP. And find it before the game Thursday.

We got to keep the mojo FLOWING!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom