ACC Games for Nov 28-29... | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 28-29...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1606572109833.png

Coppin St., Ken Pom #327 last year, was only down 6 vs Duke with 9 minutes to go.
Coach K's back is starting to seize up.

I was at the YBR sports betting kiosk about 1:30 today and this game wasn't available. Was somebody significant hurt?

Mike Young is going to turn VT into a problem in the ACC. That’s one hell of a comeback win over Villanova.

Nvm they changed a call against them and it’s going to OT that’s awful for them haha

The fact Mike Young didn’t get ejected is amazing.
Jay Wright literally made the refs change the call.

Preseason #11 in the ACC beats a top 5 team in the country. This was after BC gave Nova all they could handle a few nights ago

Except for Robinson-Earl (and he was a no show in the VT game) I’m not impressed w ‘nova

"The refs said" that was the call all along but the ref who made it pointed the wrong way. He never put his hands on his hips to indicate a block by the Villanova player setting the pick. There was no video review of the play, either, since it's not something that can be reviewed. The refs met together and talked it through.

shades of 1984 Big East Tournament title game

Mike Young is going to turn VT into a problem in the ACC. That’s one hell of a comeback win over Villanova.

Nvm they changed a call against them and it’s going to OT that’s awful for them haha
I don’t know about that. I am hoping they fade back into the irrelevance of the pre-Buzz era.

They beat Michigan State early last year too and then they came back to earth.

They beat Michigan State early last year too and then they came back to earth.
Definitely true.

But Young built a much more complete roster this year and he can definitely coach, his last time at Wofford was really good. I don’t think they’re going to be a top 3 or 4 team in the league anytime soon but he’s going to consistently have them in the tournament, imo.

Preseason #11 in the ACC beats a top 5 team in the country. This was after BC gave Nova all they could handle a few nights ago
Damaging loss for the New Big East. At least Nova was able to hold off BC in their opener.

Definitely true.

But Young built a much more complete roster this year and he can definitely coach, his last time at Wofford was really good. I don’t think they’re going to be a top 3 or 4 team in the league anytime soon but he’s going to consistently have them in the tournament, imo.
eh I dunno about the roster his year, he lost by far their best player Nolley (xfr to Memphis) and gained a solid big in Aluma - also lost a couple other xfers (Wilkins, Horne) and brought a couple others in - looks like a wash at best - not much talent on that roster tho

eh I dunno about the roster his year, he lost by far their best player Nolley (xfr to Memphis) and gained a solid big in Aluma - also lost a couple other xfers (Wilkins, Horne) and brought a couple others in - looks like a wash at best - not much talent on that roster tho
Eh they really needed size last season and they that now. And Nolley is probably addition by subtraction. His efficiency and advanced numbers overall did not warrant his enormous usage rate.

I get what you’re saying but I’m just higher on them. I’m not sure if they’re a tournament team this year but I think they’ll be more consistent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom