ACC Schedule !!!!! | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule !!!!!

I have faith in Dino that he’ll nip that in the bud.

Only so much coaches can do but if you are going to play the trappiest of trappy look ahead trap games nice and early and week 2 is good vs mid season when we have wear and tear.

Awesome schedule.

I think I will fly in for NC State but cheap out on a hotel and just sit in the airport until the 6am flight home. That stadium is nice and close to the airport. ACC country doesn't appeal to me at all less time spent in maga land the better get in get out.

Only so much coaches can do but if you are going to play the trappiest of trappy look ahead trap games nice and early and week 2 is good vs mid season when we have wear and tear.

Awesome schedule.

I think I will fly in for NC State but cheap out on a hotel and just sit in the airport until the 6am flight home. That stadium is nice and close to the airport. ACC country doesn't appeal to me at all less time spent in maga land the better get in get out.

Why is the left so intolerant? LOL

Frankie...a ton of nice motels near RDU Actually the rates might be a tad more for a Thursday night...the motels are pretty empty on the weekends.

Eh. Not really impressed. I know a couple of these things couldn’t be avoided and we already knew about them, but they contribute to a blah schedule.

@Liberty is stupid
Having only 6 home games is stupid
Clemson in wk 3 sucks
Clemson in wk 3 sell out heat sucks
Ending with Wake instead of BC or Pitt is stupid
Thursday night games are stupid

Other than that

How was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Dude, that means I'll be buying so many T-Shirts next year. Undefeated OOC, ACC Atlantic Champion, ACC Champion, 1st Round Playoff Selectee, 1st Round Advancer, National Championship Contender, National Champion...did I miss any?

A beautiful new ORANGE t-shirt collection. 15-0 and a bunch of new Cuse t-shirts... what could be better?

Guys, that’s Clemson game is going to be more than likely an 8pm game time (assuming both teams win their first two games) it might not be as hot in the Dome as we think it will be.

Won’t be cool but might not be 125 degrees.

Dude, that means I'll be buying so many T-Shirts next year. Undefeated OOC, ACC Atlantic Champion, ACC Champion, 1st Round Playoff Selectee, 1st Round Advancer, National Championship Contender, National Champion...did I miss any?

1547674377752.png

Why is the left so intolerant? LOL

Frankie...a ton of nice motels near RDU Actually the rates might be a tad more for a Thursday night...the motels are pretty empty on the weekends.

I'd miss the non stop 6am if I tried to sleep at a motel! Punch an uber to the airport at 1pm Thursday and be back in my home office by at 845am Friday. Perfect. Won't even bring my work laptop.

I really like where the bye weeks were placed and that Clemson isn't on my wife's bday. Victory all around.

That Maryland, Clemson back to back will test my liver. Going all out to attend both.

The whining in this thread about the schedule is unreal. FIVE games where the team gets extra days to prepare, four of them on the road by the way. @ Liberty, @ NC State, vs Pittsburgh, @ Florida State & @ Duke have all been made easier for us.

On top of that, Clemson has to play two legit P5 teams (including a team that will be preseason top 15) before us, while we play a couple of squads coming off .500 or losing records and with new head coaches. Is there a scenario where we are more fresh than them going into this game besides that? With the depth disparity between the two, I would say absolutely not. It's BETTER to get Clemson early, the fact that we have a great shot at Gameday is just icing on that cake.

We avoid a lot of potential bad weather. The only time and location which is generally bad weather wise is @ Louisville November 23rd.

You wish we had 7 home games rather than 6, and homecoming being against Holy Cross is kinda bleh if you care about that kinda thing. Those are the only things I can find to complain about. If we could have figured some way of putting @ Louisville in week 3, @ Clemson week 6 and @ NC State where Louisville is that may give us a better shot of a higher ranking pre Clemson. That being said, I actually prefer week 3 for the reason of being more fresh.

UNC @ Wake Forest on Thursday Sept 12th is a non-conference game.

Looks like I'll be attending the first 3 games of the year. That's gonna be a wild 3 weeks

This schedule also means I'll be attending Duke over NCState which is cool because we don't play them often and I haven't been to a game there.

I really like where the bye weeks were placed and that Clemson isn't on my wife's bday. Victory all around.

That Maryland, Clemson back to back will test my liver. Going all out to attend both.
BTW, about 25 of us are road tripping down and will be staying with you. Let your wife know. We will be good guests...we'll pee in your yard to keep your sewer bill down. LaBatts or Genny?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom