ACC Schedule !!!!! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule !!!!!

Yes but inside the dome there is no wind and they don’t circulate the air. It’s hot and stale. It’s like being trapped in a delta cabin at 32000 feet.

Why would anyone want that? Sounds disgusting.

It is disgusting. The FSU players and staff were complaining about the heat last year in the dome. I know somebody on the FSU staff and they thought we purposely turned off the AC and jacked up the heat to give ourselves an advantage. I had to explain that even though we are sponsored by an AC company there is no AC in the dome.

Guys, that’s Clemson game is going to be more than likely an 8pm game time (assuming both teams win their first two games) it might not be as hot in the Dome as we think it will be.

Won’t be cool but might not be 125 degrees.

Good point.

BTW, about 25 of us are road tripping down and will be staying with you. Let your wife know. We will be good guests...we'll pee in your yard to keep your sewer bill down. LaBatts or Genny?

Canadian beer please.

You'll be sleeping in your own pee. I'm sure it will be warm.

BTW, about 25 of us are road tripping down and will be staying with you. Let your wife know. We will be good guests...we'll pee in your yard to keep your sewer bill down. LaBatts or Genny?

127a59e7df56415fa0b8c264cc616770.jpg

Ok, question from a season ticket noob. I've always just paid for parking and walked from the garage when I've come for individual games. How does one go about getting parking permits and/or how much do the cost? I would like to park in a lot and maybe do some tailgating with the world renowned tailgate gurus here. :)

Guys, that’s Clemson game is going to be more than likely an 8pm game time (assuming both teams win their first two games) it might not be as hot in the Dome as we think it will be.

Won’t be cool but might not be 125 degrees.

The heat doesn’t leave the dome until days of cooler weather.

Terrible scheduling by the conference. Division is wrapped up by week 3.

Out of curiosity, what is the reaction to the week 3 matchup on your forums? The early matchup (to your point) but also that opening three game set up? I can't imaging many are happy...but I am curious nonetheless.

Ok, question from a season ticket noob. I've always just paid for parking and walked from the garage when I've come for individual games. How does one go about getting parking permits and/or how much do the cost? I would like to park in a lot and maybe do some tailgating with the world renowned tailgate gurus here. :)

New plan for parking passes is due to be announced next week. Traditionally you needed to be a donor with donations of at least $300 (recently raised to $500) in order to purchase passes in the West Lots. Donation requirement INCLUDES preferred seating donation so a couple of A level seats gets you there. HOWEVER, changes are being made as referenced above.

Worst case, park at MLK school. It's a five minute walk to a staircase that takes you directly into the Fine Lot. Many of our group use that option and swear by it.

Out of curiosity, what is the reaction to the week 3 matchup on your forums? The early matchup (to your point) but also that opening three game set up? I can't imaging many are happy...but I am curious nonetheless.
Kind of split. Some are thrilled that hardest part of the season is over after week 3. Others, like myself, hate the unevenness of the schedule and how the Atlantic is being decided early.

Kind of split. Some are thrilled that hardest part of the season is over after week 3. Others, like myself, hate the unevenness of the schedule and how the Atlantic is being decided early.

One could argue either way, but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, an early season loss is generally better than a later season loss when it comes to rankings, etc. So make sure you don't lose to TA&M, because two losses would be devastating to your CFP chances;):cool::p.
BTW, I hope your able to make it up for the game! (I know you can't say yet...)

I'm OK with this inverted schedule. Definitely weird how it's very close, if not exact, to playing our toughest league games first and working our way down. This may work to our favor for lack of depth at certain positions.

We'll definitely be either really excited or really heartbroken by the middle of October.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom