Class of 2024 - ATH Malachi James (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/7/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH Malachi James (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/7/24)

That's why at 5-11-198, 10-4 speed you use him as a RB, and WR, and KR.
You find a way to get him touches, size and speed, can get you TD's.
All he has to do is get one man to miss and it's off to the races.

Exactly...That's what I thought Dino should have done with Tucker and Jordan. Put your best 2 out there instead of 1 RB and 3 to 4 average to below average WRs.

Exactly...That's what I thought Dino should have done with Tucker and Jordan. Put your best 2 out there instead of 1 RB and 3 to 4 average to below average WRs.
I don’t think Jordan wanted to play receiver, he wanted to be the primary running back.

I don’t think Jordan wanted to play receiver, he wanted to be the primary running back.
That's the difference between Jordan, and James, he played RB,WR and DB to help his team win.
If you can play many positions you have a better chance to get drafted.
And with top speed, you eventually will find your best position.
Plus James is already bigger then Jordan was when he got here.

Would we ever use 2 rb in same play. I dont see or remember seeing any split back stuff when oc was at Baylor but ya never know. This kid is fast and built. We gotta find spots for him somewhere.

Would we ever use 2 rb in same play. I dont see or remember seeing any split back stuff when oc was at Baylor but ya never know. This kid is fast and built. We gotta find spots for him somewhere.
if you have talent, figure out how to utilize it.

You can’t tell me having the speed of James on the field with LQA couldn’t create some mismatches for us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom