Attendance for Duke? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for Duke?

I suppose so, but I just can't afford it, and $25 for parking. ESPN it is. I have a damm loud yell, and clap too. Just not doing great at the moment. Oh well. I hope the crowd hits 30K. Me missing out isn't gonna change it.

Tonight's official attendance: 29,999 :)

Are the Duke games now drawing a higher attendance than the Georgetown games used to?

Are the Duke games now drawing a higher attendance than the Georgetown games used to?

SU Athletics allots more tickets (even if that means putting people in sections where you can't see the court) for the Duke game because it is a marquee matchup.

Um, yes, but there aren't ville fans walking around ny. Duke hoops is the nd of college hoops . 20% dukies at the least.

That is insane. Maybe you'll be proven right, but it would go against 30+ years of dome basketball attendance patterns. I would assume less than 7% enemy fans at any basketball game in the dome.

Weather should make for a great walk up - no excuses about snow or wind chills. Let's also not forget that kids are on winter break and many parents took the week off as well, so even though it's a Wednesday night, it's a pseudo weekend game.

Um, yes, but there aren't ville fans walking around ny. Duke hoops is the nd of college hoops . 20% dukies at the least.

.20% of 30,000 is 60. That sounds about right for the Duke turnout.

Decimal places matter. I swear all of you failed math. Just like I failed speling.

Last edited:
.20% of 30,000 is 60. That sounds about right for the Duke turnout.

Decimal places matter. I swear all of you failed math. Just like I failed speling.

Not a decimal, a period. How did you do in grammar?;)

Is it really $50 damn dollars for me to sit up top right now?
too-damn-high-meme-generator-the-rent-is-too-damn-high-52014a.jpg

Looked like a legitimately honest announced crowd, great showing.

By my count, the biggest weeknight crowd since St. John's on 10 January 1990. That was the last season we had 30,000+ on a weeknight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom