BC Game... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably don’t need another beer before halftime, but whatever. I’m a Syracuse fan.
BDEB0AA7-38A4-49AD-AB79-052DEE928B90.gif

My girlfriend and friends are going to a Halloween bar now. I’m not because of this game. Constant battle trying to explain this is what I do (aka watch my teams). As bad as this half has been, I simply cannot NOT watch. Let’s go orange. Please win.
I'm about to head to a Halloween party thing at my girl's coworkers house. Might miss the second half... Or be in the corner yelling at my phone like a dweeb. Lol

Ribs I think from last week last hit
I was worried he broke a rib. I’m beginning to think he did. He’s not good enough to be better than Morgan with a broken rib.

My girlfriend and friends are going to a Halloween bar now. I’m not because of this game. Constant battle trying to explain this is what I do (aka watch my teams). As bad as this half has been, I simply cannot NOT watch. Let’s go orange. Please win.
Your girlfriend and her friends wearing trashy Halloween costumes or anything?

Because if so GO TO THE BAR

Dino's game plan:

1st down: Rush Tucker up the middle, no matter the score, time, or situation.
2nd down: Rush Shrader up the middle, no matter the score, time, or situation.
3rd down: Throw the ball down the sideline, miss by 8 yards out of bounds but make it close enough that our WR dives out of bounds and possibly get injured, no matter the score, time, or situation.
4th down: Punt if you're outside of the opponent's 25 yard line, no matter the score, time, or situation.

I’m honestly interested to see how we bounce back from this. That was the WORST offensive football I’ve seen in a while.

You expected this game to not be ugly?

We held the opponent to 3 we are fine.

Have to go hurry up 2H Dino has to tell our offense to run as many plays as possible unless we are up at the end and killing clock.

Our D looks better than theirs.

So our qb doesnt seem to be himself, our rb is awesome...there is one play in the half...lets let our qb run it and get hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom