Better Call Saul | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Better Call Saul

One thing I noticed in the early episodes of the new season--when you get the warnings in the corner, one of them read 'suicide'. Now that I've watched this entire batch, I don't recall any suicides. Something to tuck away.

As to Kim, she and Jimmy bonded over their love for the con and the scam. Can't wait to see what they do to--oops, no spoilers.

BTW, those commercials that Jimmy cut were hysterical. Haven't laughed so hard in quite awhile.

Did you watch the latest episode of Saul? Because your answer is in that episode.

I watched thru Episode 10, which was the latest offered on Netflix. No spoilers, please. Unless I just missed it.
Final season started 2 weeks ago (3 episodes aired) on AMC. Not available on Netflix yet.

I watched thru Episode 10, which was the latest offered on Netflix. No spoilers, please. Unless I just missed it.

Gotchya, when you said new season, I thought you meant the current one.

I don't remember those 2 in BB.
Spooge was the meth head whose head got crushed by an ATM machine.

Wendy was in it a few times. Hank used her to try to scare Walter Jr. straight after he got caught trying to buy beer. Jesse was banging her in the early seasons, and then he was going to use her to try to kill Gus’s guys who had killed the kid that they had used to kill Combo.

Spooge was the meth head whose head got crushed by an ATM machine.

Wendy was in it a few times. Hank used her to try to scare Walter Jr. straight after he got caught trying to buy beer. Jesse was banging her in the early seasons, and then he was going to use her to try to kill Gus’s guys who had killed the kid that they had used to kill Combo.
Wow… interesting.

Gotta say, the one thing I didn’t care for was the parking sign thing. That whole caper was pretty goofy, but that sign thing and him not noticing the car was moved to a non parking spot, and then the sign falling over right after…..eh. Rare misfire for me.

But overall, it was a solid episode. Gus’s secret tunnels leading to the office was a cool touch too.

Gotta say, the one thing I didn’t care for was the parking sign thing. That whole caper was pretty goofy, but that sign thing and him not noticing the car was moved to a non parking spot, and then the sign falling over right after…..eh. Rare misfire for me.

But Jimmy in his Howard costume was pretty good.

But overall, it was a solid episode. Gus’s secret tunnels leading to the office was a cool touch too.

I hadn't watched the whole episode when I replied earlier.

After the tunnel part, I love Gus telling Mike that the cook wasn't up to Los Pollos Hermanos standards. It was almost as good as the earlier episode with the kid scrubbing the grease pan. He really takes pride in that laundering front!

I hadn't watched the whole episode when I replied earlier.

After the tunnel part, I love Gus telling Mike that the cook wasn't up to Los Pollos Hermanos standards. It was almost as good as the earlier episode with the kid scrubbing the grease pan. He really takes pride in that laundering front!
Lol, forgot about that part! What’d Mike say, “he worked at McDonalds for 2 years” or something? Lol.

Mike might be my favorite TV character ever. Right up there with Bunk from The Wire.

That Breaking Bad season 4 Gus-Mike-Jesse alliance was such a great time, briefly. If they could’ve just let Walt go peacefully, and his pressed ass would’ve actually gone away peacefully….I would’ve loved watching those 3 thrive and punk Salamancas and Cartels for like 5 more seasons of TV.

Also duh I knew Wendy, not sure why I said that earlier.
Hah, knew you would know her.

Spooge was only one episode though - though that episode was just horrifically haunting. Maybe the most disturbing BB episode ever to me. And also the episode that made me really like Jesse because of how he was affected by the little kid.

I didn’t even recognize the guy initially, until they said his name. That meth took a toll on him by BB season 2!

Yea
Hah, knew you would know her.

Spooge was only one episode though - though that episode was just horrifically haunting. Maybe the most disturbing BB episode ever to me. And also the episode that made me really like Jesse because of how he was affected by the little kid.

I didn’t even recognize the guy initially, until they said his name. That meth took a toll on him by BB season 2!
Yeah I remember that episode, just didn’t know the name drop in this episode

Yea

Yeah I remember that episode, just didn’t know the name drop in this episode
Right - imagine everyone remembers that episode.

For some reason the absurdity of the name “Spooge”, driven home by this scene(amazing that someone posted just this scene) stuck with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom