Better Call Saul | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Better Call Saul

Who called Mike at the end? Did I miss something or is that part of the cliffhanger?

I kind of thought so too. Was it Mike that he was talking to on the phone before? It kind of sounded like him but also didn't.
Definitely Nacho. The voice on the phone giving Nacho instructions was Tyrus I think.

Going to have to go back and watch the beginning of S6E1 (days of Wine and Roses) where the agents are clearing out Saul's possessions. Someone on another board said there was women's clothing in the closet. Maybe Kim lives and she just never showed up in Breaking Bad? But if that's the case, where is she at the end of Breaking Bad when Saul becomes Gene?

Going to have to go back and watch the beginning of S6E1 (days of Wine and Roses) where the agents are clearing out Saul's possessions. Someone on another board said there was women's clothing in the closet. Maybe Kim lives and she just never showed up in Breaking Bad? But if that's the case, where is she at the end of Breaking Bad when Saul becomes Gene?
It just occurred to me, I think this is the first time the season didn't start with Cinnabon, right?

Wondering if we’re going to get some episodes during Breaking Bad times? Saul wasn’t in every episode, and didn’t appear until midway through season 2. And even when he did appear, he wasn’t always heavily featured - he was doing other stuff besides dealing with Walt and Jesse. Better Call Saul doesn’t have to end when Breaking Bad starts.

Wondering if we’re going to get some episodes during Breaking Bad times? Saul wasn’t in every episode, and didn’t appear until midway through season 2. And even when he did appear, he wasn’t always heavily featured - he was doing other stuff besides dealing with Walt and Jesse. Better Call Saul doesn’t have to end when Breaking Bad starts.

Based on the recent tweet showing Walt and Jesse, it feels like that’s a very real possibility.

Based on the recent tweet showing Walt and Jesse, it feels like that’s a very real possibility.
I wonder if Cranston will actually shave his head for the role? Or will he go with the egghead look that bald cap gave him in his brief “El Camino” appearance?

I'm having trouble understanding why Jesse would even appear; as he would still be in school and irrelevant, unless the BCS timeline has caught up with the BB kidnapping.

There was a scene where Saul is near the dumpster and a little object falls down. It looks like a tequila or drink cap that appeared earlier with Jimmy and Kim.

I wonder if Cranston will actually shave his head for the role? Or will he go with the egghead look that bald cap gave him in his brief “El Camino” appearance?
I thought Walt didn't lose the hair until Season 3 of BB. But it's hard to say how the final BCS timeline will end.

I'm having trouble understanding why Jesse would even appear; as he would still be in school and irrelevant, unless the BCS timeline has caught up with the BB kidnapping.
Thought Jesse was like mid 20s when BB started. Remember Walt was his former teacher when they first ran into each other.

Yeah that was the talk. That it’s possible the final season of Better Call Saul could run concurrent with the timeline of early Breaking Bad, since Saul didn’t appear in BB until season 2.

There was a scene where Saul is near the dumpster and a little object falls down. It looks like a tequila or drink cap that appeared earlier with Jimmy and Kim.
I think it’s the same tequila bottle stopper that Kim saved as a momento of the time she and Jimmy scammed that Ken Wins guy in one of the early episodes.

There definitely appears to be a rack of women’s clothing wrapped in plastic being rolled out to the moving van just before the cardboard Saul cutout is brought outside. I realized while rewatching the opening that it’s not DEA Agents going through Saul’s left behinds but actual movers. DEA has probably already searched the premises for evidence so someone else is paying movers to clean it out. Could be Kim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom