Better Call Saul | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Better Call Saul

That Lalo fake out was savage.

Man, that guy is so good.
Yeah the thing is that guy could have just killed him right there. I was actually surprised when Lalo just walked in.

Ok, that Zafiro Anejo reference to the “Salud” episode of Breaking Bad has me thinking of maybe my favorite SCENE from the show. I loved that brief Jesse/Mike/Gus partnership so much. Amazing that they had me cheering wildly for Walt blowing Gus to bits just a few episodes later. WHY couldn’t Gus just let Walt walk away and why couldn’t Walt’s pressed as$ actually do it!!?? Season 4 could’ve been such a happy ending!

Nevertheless, my God this was amazing. Good hearted Jesse finally grabbing his nuts and truly being a man, and Mike and Gus looking on in approval. That Gus smile (but is he actually smiling) was amazing.

Thank you for listening. I love this show so much.

I was too, last night. But re-watched re-membered. He's the Sandpiper judge and part of the D-Day plan. They've shown bits and pieces of what they're going to do, but no clue yet how they bring it all together.

A lot of setup in this half season, next week should be really good.

Is it weird that I'm as much of a neat freak as Howard Hamlin? (don't answer that, but I loved him wiping up his wife's coffee spill).
She dissed the peace sign. Outrageous!

Wonder if coffee/caffeine somehow plays a role in whatever Kim and Jimmy have in store for Howard.

That Duran Duran song (Reflex) seemed out of time a bit. The lyrics seem to describe Kim's bad tendencies, but the girl playing her seemed too young at that time (1984?).

I'd say she was supposed to be like 14 or 15 in that scene. BCS is set in the early 2000's, which would then make Kim in her early 30's. Gotta remember that this is a prequel and the actors are definitely older than the characters they are playing, so I'd say the timeline fits.

Ok, that Zafiro Anejo reference to the “Salud” episode of Breaking Bad has me thinking of maybe my favorite SCENE from the show. I loved that brief Jesse/Mike/Gus partnership so much. Amazing that they had me cheering wildly for Walt blowing Gus to bits just a few episodes later. WHY couldn’t Gus just let Walt walk away and why couldn’t Walt’s pressed as$ actually do it!!?? Season 4 could’ve been such a happy ending!

Nevertheless, my God this was amazing. Good hearted Jesse finally grabbing his nuts and truly being a man, and Mike and Gus looking on in approval. That Gus smile (but is he actually smiling) was amazing.

Thank you for listening. I love this show so much.

It's amazing how much I've forgotten from BB. I might have to re-watch after BCS ends.

It's amazing how much I've forgotten from BB. I might have to re-watch after BCS ends.
Same here. It has been over 10 years since I saw the early seasons of BB. What I am probably going to do is watch all of BB and BCS prior to the second half of the final season of BCS. My wife loved BB and did not get into BCS. She caught the last few episodes of BCS and now wants to watch it from the beginning. I am not sure how long the break is between the first and second half of the final season, and hopefully it is enough to watch everything.

Same here. It has been over 10 years since I saw the early seasons of BB. What I am probably going to do is watch all of BB and BCS prior to the second half of the final season of BCS. My wife loved BB and did not get into BCS. She caught the last few episodes of BCS and now wants to watch it from the beginning. I am not sure how long the break is between the first and second half of the final season, and hopefully it is enough to watch everything.
Sounds like the restart is either July 4 or July 11. Hoping for the 4th because that would bring the finale to August 15. We are doing a beach house vacation with the kids and grandkids the week of August 22. Sorry everyone, I have an appointment at 9 PM

Honestly it’s hard rewatching some of BB. My favorite show ever, although BCS is close, but some stuff from BB is just so intense.

Mike granddaughter is obviously way older than should be in BCS right? You don’t see as much of her in BB but that is one age that doesn’t line up.

I have avoided this thread like the plague -- wanted to let a few episodes build up so I could binge them. Couldn't make it past 6.

Just watched the first two this morning -- wow. Captivating.

Honestly... this show might be the best one on television, and it is certainly on-par with BB. Which is exceedingly rare for a spin-off.

Can't wait to dive into the next four episodes.

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

When that candle flickered...
(and they showed that twice, for some reason)
I thought that was meant to show that someone was coming that wasn't supposed to be there.

I have another thought at what it could mean, but it is pretty spoilery if I'm right.

I thought that was meant to show that someone was coming that wasn't supposed to be there.

I have another thought at what it could mean, but it is pretty spoilery if I'm right.
First flicker was from him opening the door, second was from him entering the room - I think.

Yeah the candle flicker was just to show that someone opened the door to come in. First time was when Jimmy opened the door.
I'll share my theory in a day or two. I think it was more meaningful than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom