Better Call Saul | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Better Call Saul

Howard, clearly, did not deserve it. Sad ending. I was rooting for him.
As soon as I saw Lalo I alternated from “oh he’s gonna get it” to “but wait, that could get messy, will he really do it?”

The fallout is going to be nuts.

They definitely did a great job of making me want to see what’s next.

As soon as I saw Lalo I alternated from “oh he’s gonna get it” to “but wait, that could get messy, will he really do it?”

The fallout is going to be nuts.

They definitely did a great job of making me want to see what’s next.
I also wonder if Mike pulled security or if the second flame movement was from one of Mike's men to save the day. Lalo is a wildcard and unpredictable and generally a fantastic character. My mind is racing over all the directions the second half of the season can go.

Another note to remember: Kim has known that Lalo is alive since she met Mike, and she didn’t tell Jimmy about it.
Definitely will be a point of emphasis to start episode 7.

Sad ending for Howard. He might not have deserved it but he was mostly a schmuck I rooted against.

What does "rooting for him" mean? Genuinely curious what outcome you were hoping for for him.

I don’t know how to do the “spoiler tags” I used to but I forgot.

Curious what people consider the “spoiler grace period” these days though? In the old days, once it aired on TV, then it was fair game.

With services like Netflix releasing entire seasons at one time, that requires a grace period.

Kinda feel like if it airs on live TV like AMC it’s already free game to discuss though?

Curious what people consider the “spoiler grace period” these days though? In the old days, once it aired on TV, then it was fair game.

With services like Netflix releasing entire seasons at one time, that requires a grace period.

Kinda feel like if it airs on live TV like AMC it’s already free game to discuss though?

I think the grace period ends the day after. I know that any time I couldn't watch the episode when it aired, I would just avoid this thread until I was able to catch up.

Click the More Options ellipsis to find the icon highlighted yellow below:

1653414909872.png

I warmed up to him. And I just figured out how to use spoilers. Unless this doesn't work.

I'll admit the awkward home scene with his wife from a few episodes past softened me a tad. But he's generally been a Type A douche and I encounter too many of them in my work life.

Oh man -- I am in the middle of episode 7. I got 30 minutes through the 71 minute episode over lunch break -- Howard is just wheeling that old woman into the meeting. I stopped there, anticipating that the next section of the episode would be huge, and I didn't want to stop midway through.

CANNOT WAIT to finish the episode and join this conversation / read the spoilers!!!

Last edited:
Oh man -- I am in the middle of episode 7. I got 30 minutes through the 71 minute episode over lunch break -- Howard is just wheeling that old woman into the meeting. I stopped there, anticipating that the next section of the episode would be huge, and I didn't want to stop midway through.

CANNOT WAIT to finish the episode and join this conversation / read the spoilers!!!

Fake a little food poisoning spell from lunch, and keep watching. Tell work you'll check back later in the day.

I do it all the time.

Did anyone notice in the promo for part two of the season, they showed a dry cleaner rack with suits that got consistently more gaudy, then the Cinnabon uniform and lastly an empty hanger? Thought that was interesting.

Weren't Jimmy & Kim under surveillance by Mike's guys? Did they pull them off when they heard the threat on Fring?

Weren't Jimmy & Kim under surveillance by Mike's guys? Did they pull them off when they heard the threat on Fring?
Mike told Gus he was pulling his guys off all of the soft targets in order to give Gus more protection. Assume Kim and Jimmy were a soft target.

I’m really at a loss as to how the writers get all three of Kim Jimmy and Lalo out of this situation intact. Almost seems they wrote themselves into a corner. After witnessing Howard’s demise it’s not reasonable to think Lalo is just going to let them go scot free. All we know is Jimmy survives. Maybe Mike didn’t take his guys off kim and Jimmy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom