Bills vs Cuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bills vs Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough if that's your opinion of it.

But I couldnt disagree with you more. If everything was black and white, what he did was the right thing. But life, nor business for that matter is like that.

Marrone completely ignored 4 years worth of relationships specifically with Nassib. Personally, I wouldnt want to do business with Doug in the future.

Nobody wants to do business with people who take business decisions personally.

Nobody wants to do business with people who take business decisions personally.

seriously... for the last time - marrone not taking nassib was the business decision. and that is fine.

marrone using this quote in reference to why he didnt pick Nassib is borderline inhumane:

"I think a lot of people on the outside were projecting what we were going to do based on my back round and my relationships. At the end of the day, I thought there were four or five quarterbacks that were going to come out that had the ability to win. At the end of the day, we just had to sit back and say, this quarterback we have (Manuel) is the best fit for us and gives us the best opportunity for what we want to do."

If I had an incredibly close business relationship with someone for 4 years and he got a huge promotion (certainly partly beacause of me) and didnt take me with him... I'd be upset - but not pissed off.

But if we had that same relationship and 5 months later, he passed me over - then in a nationally televised interview he could use my name... and referred to me as "my background and my relationships" in direct reference to me? Ignoring the fact that his actions, followed by his words could have cost Nassib MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Im sorry - I wouldnt do business with that person again.

Shame on you if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice

Im guessing you arent in business.

seriously... for the last time - marrone not taking nassib was the business decision. and that is fine.

marrone using this quote in reference to why he didnt pick Nassib is borderline inhumane:

"I think a lot of people on the outside were projecting what we were going to do based on my back round and my relationships. At the end of the day, I thought there were four or five quarterbacks that were going to come out that had the ability to win. At the end of the day, we just had to sit back and say, this quarterback we have (Manuel) is the best fit for us and gives us the best opportunity for what we want to do."

If I had an incredibly close business relationship with someone for 4 years and he got a huge promotion (certainly partly beacause of me) and didnt take me with him... I'd be upset - but not pissed off.

But if we had that same relationship and 5 months later, he passed me over - then in a nationally televised interview he could use my name... and referred to me as "my background and my relationships" in direct reference to me? Ignoring the fact that his actions, followed by his words could have cost Nassib MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Im sorry - I wouldnt do business with that person again.

Is it really better if he says "People were projecting that we would take Ryan Nassib because he played for me at Syracuse, but at the end of the day, he was just one of 4 or 5 QBs we felt had the ability to win, and we think we got the best one"?

Marrone didn't cost Nassib anything. If you didn't notice, all of the QBs in the draft slid, including guys like Geno and Barkley that the majority believed should go ahead of Nassib to begin with.

Since you are obviously such a smart business person I am assuming you have been interviewed before. Either for a job or to promote your business or something? Have you ever thought back on that interview and wish you would have said something differently to one of the questions or at least wondered if you worded everything to the best of your ability? Have you ever been asked a question where you had to be extremely guarded with the answer? Maybe you hated your old boss and didn't want to come across as being difficult to work with or give up information that you think would jeopardize your chances of getting the position you desired?

Are you seriously going to hold the answer to one question over his head for him being vague while the draft is still taking place? If he said something negative about a player during the draft I probably would be upset, but all he did was to try an answer the question without hurting his player or his current employer's position in the process. And, how do you know he doesn't regret not having or being able to tout Nassib's potential to the rest of the league? LET IT GO!

Until Ralph is gone, the Bills will continue to suck as they have for 10+ years. And Ralph did as he has done for years now. Cheaped out on an average at best NFL coach. They are going nowhere fast and Ryan lucked out big time going to a much better organization.

Sorry... it's just business. I'm not defending Marrone beyond that - he certainly gets no points for Mr. Congeniality. Do I personally like how he has conducted himself in recent months? Not really.

Do I think he has made bad business decisions in recent months? (draft picks aside - which I am not sure he had final decision on anyways). Not really.

I've been in executive management for over a decade, BTW... so spare me the lecture. Disappointment is part of business, but if you can't separate your emotions from the business decision process, you will make bad decisions. It's as simple as that that. I think it is very clear that Dougie understands that.

All this complaining about Marrone and subsequent hate for the Bills has my head spinning. Its such an odd place for us Bills/Cuse fans to be in. So many of you haters sound like little brats crying because they didn't get their way. Its really kind of pathetic from a Bills fan point if view.

Marrone took a better job. Yes the have been bad for a long time but I'm sorry. NFL football trumps Syracuse football for a career move. GET OVER IT! Its really tiresome. If Marrone were to sneeze some of you would be all over him. "Ha! He sneezed, what was he to good to sneeze at Syracuse?". "Was it a signal to the GM of Jacksonville to never draft a "Cuse player?"

Marrone is gone, should you not be a Bills fan just move on to supporting your NFL team and of course Cuse and let it go.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Classic example of the detached and cocky attitude of Bills fans. Go ahead and add me to the list of "brats" that could care less about your franchise. It's a second-rate organization that has, until yesterday, had an odd and indefensible 30 year SU blacklist.

What puzzles me is why you are the least bit surprised that SU fans harbor the same level of indifference for Buffalo that the organization has shown to the 'Cuse. Clearly, you guys are oblivious to the fact that there is football talent in UPSTATE NY where your team is located; that your clubhouse is right down the thruway from the state's only BCS college team, a team that IS winning; and that SU annually produces NFL talent that could have mitigated some of the embarrassment you suffer every year. If your front office wasn't so dysfunctional, SU could have been a pipeline by now, and the Bills wouldn't have needed (yet another) coach. Instead, Bills "fans" are so busy getting loaded and burning garbage in the parking lot they can't remember where they are.

On the positive side, Marone will be an improvement. I like Woods and Goodwin -- they add some (desperately-needed) speed at receiver (although I still think Nix is a blind squirrel). EJ Manuel may also workout, although "option" is a pipe-dream for Buffalo. Regardless of scheme, as long as Nix is making decisions... you'll never turn the corner.

Until then, there's still no reason (unless Chibane makes the roster) for any SU fan to pay Buffalo any heed.

The issue is that Chip Kelly didnt have the prime opportunity to draft players of need and he didnt pick 2 very surprising picks instead of his former players.

apples and oranges

I can instantly tell you didn't watch the Eagles this year ...

Sorry... it's just business. I'm not defending Marrone beyond that - he certainly gets no points for Mr. Congeniality. Do I personally like how he has conducted himself in recent months? Not really.

Do I think he has made bad business decisions in recent months? (draft picks aside - which I am not sure he had final decision on anyways). Not really.

I've been in executive management for over a decade, BTW... so spare me the lecture. Disappointment is part of business, but if you can't separate your emotions from the business decision process, you will make bad decisions. It's as simple as that that. I think it is very clear that Dougie understands that.

fair enough.

sorry for the lecture. did you chastise the OP for his insane lecture too?

Classic example of the detached and cocky attitude of Bills fans. Go ahead and add me to the list of "brats" that could care less about your franchise. It's a second-rate organization that has, until yesterday, had an odd and indefensible 30 year SU blacklist.

What puzzles me is why you are the least bit surprised that SU fans harbor the same level of indifference for Buffalo that the organization has shown to the 'Cuse. Clearly, you guys are oblivious to the fact that there is football talent in UPSTATE NY where your team is located; that your clubhouse is right down the thruway from the state's only BCS college team, a team that IS winning; and that SU annually produces NFL talent that could have mitigated some of the embarrassment you suffer every year. If your front office wasn't so dysfunctional, SU could have been a pipeline by now, and the Bills wouldn't have needed (yet another) coach. Instead, Bills "fans" are so busy getting loaded and burning garbage in the parking lot they can't remember where they are.

On the positive side, Marone will be an improvement. I like Woods and Goodwin -- they add some (desperately-needed) speed at receiver (although I still think Nix is a blind squirrel). EJ Manuel may also workout, although "option" is a pipe-dream for Buffalo. Regardless of scheme, as long as Nix is making decisions... you'll never turn the corner.

Until then, there's still no reason (unless Chibane makes the roster) for any SU fan to pay Buffalo any heed.

Haha, I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading your post right there. I really don't understand what you think us Bills fans have to be cocky about? All of the winning as of late?? Please enlighten me...

I loved the Marrone hire for the Bills as a Bills fan, but was heart broken has a Cuse fan. It literally was about as bitter sweet as bitter sweet can be for me. I also wouldn't have minded Nassib, but not as a first round pick. I also wondered just how much more this staff could have actually gotten out of Nassib that they already haven't tapped in to in his 4 years at Syracuse. I new set of eyes coaching him with the Giants is probably best for him developing as a pro.

I also would have loved Shamarko as well but I don't feel like he was a fit for what the Bills are trying to do now defensively. Pitt is a perfect fit for him.

Haha, I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading your post right there. I really don't understand what you think us Bills fans have to be cocky about? All of the winning as of late?? Please enlighten me...

I loved the Marrone hire for the Bills as a Bills fan, but was heart broken has a Cuse fan. It literally was about as bitter sweet as bitter sweet can be for me. I also wouldn't have minded Nassib, but not as a first round pick. I also wondered just how much more this staff could have actually gotten out of Nassib that they already haven't tapped in to in his 4 years at Syracuse. I new set of eyes coaching him with the Giants is probably best for him developing as a pro.

I also would have loved Shamarko as well but I don't feel like he was a fit for what the Bills are trying to do now defensively. Pitt is a perfect fit for him.
Most of that is reasonable, and sorry for lumping you into the 'cocky' label that applies to some (many) bills fans. I commend you for liking both Buffalo and SU, although I can't fathom that how, as an SU fan, you could justfiy how the Bills have treated SU draft talent and UDFA's. It's been terrible, no other way to describe it, especially for a team that needs all the talent AND FANS it can get.

Some Bills fans seem to think that, despite Buffalo's colossally poor record in the NFL, they are just "too good" to care about Syracuse players. "We're a pro team", "we get talent nationwide", "we dont' care about one College". Bla bla bla. That's pretty cocky, since: 1) Syracuse has produced a bunch of NFL players in the last 20 years; and 2) many of those SU kids could have helped the hapless Bills stop the bleeding.

So Buffalo's indifference to SU has come at a price, even if Bills fans can't make the connection.

At any rate, good luck this year. I hope Marone finds success. Maybe Chibane will make the team. Until then, go Giants.

Most of that is reasonable, and sorry for lumping you into the 'cocky' label that applies to some (many) bills fans. I commend you for liking both Buffalo and SU, although I can't fathom that how, as an SU fan, you could justfiy how the Bills have treated SU draft talent and UDFA's. It's been terrible, no other way to describe it, especially for a team that needs all the talent AND FANS it can get.

Some Bills fans seem to think that, despite Buffalo's colossally poor record in the NFL, they are just "too good" to care about Syracuse players. "We're a pro team", "we get talent nationwide", "we dont' care about one College". Bla bla bla. That's pretty cocky, since: 1) Syracuse has produced a bunch of NFL players in the last 20 years; and 2) many of those SU kids could have helped the hapless Bills stop the bleeding.

So Buffalo's indifference to SU has come at a price, even if Bills fans can't make the connection.

At any rate, good luck this year. I hope Marone finds success. Maybe Chibane will make the team. Until then, go Giants.

A few things...

I really don't see how the Bills have treated SU players unfairly. I remember hearing back in 1996 that if the Colts had not taken Marvin Harrison at #19 in the 96 draft, that Buffalo had their eyes on him, and he would have been the Bills choice instead of Eric Moulds. Perry Patterson I believe was either brought in as an UDFA or was offered a try out with the Bills after his career was over. I don't think there is a disdain for SU football in the least at One Bills Drive. If this were the case, they would not have hired a head coach from Syracuse. I think this is more of a coincidence than anything else, and a crazy one at that.

As for Bills fans... I heard lots of fans suggest signing McNabb after he was released by Washington. Many this year were also very on board with the Bills selecting Nassib at #8, and some are still miffed that they didn't. I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard a fellow Bills fan ( I had season tickets before moving to Florida) say that any player from Syracuse wasn't good enough to be a Buffalo Bill. Not once.

A few things...

I really don't see how the Bills have treated SU players unfairly. I remember hearing back in 1996 that if the Colts had not taken Marvin Harrison at #19 in the 96 draft, that Buffalo had their eyes on him, and he would have been the Bills choice instead of Eric Moulds. Perry Patterson I believe was either brought in as an UDFA or was offered a try out with the Bills after his career was over. I don't think there is a disdain for SU football in the least at One Bills Drive. If this were the case, they would not have hired a head coach from Syracuse. I think this is more of a coincidence than anything else, and a crazy one at that.

As for Bills fans... I heard lots of fans suggest signing McNabb after he was released by Washington. Many this year were also very on board with the Bills selecting Nassib at #8, and some are still miffed that they didn't. I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard a fellow Bills fan ( I had season tickets before moving to Florida) say that any player from Syracuse wasn't good enough to be a Buffalo Bill. Not once.
Ok, I accept those observations. Maybe it's because I don't follow the Bills that I don't hear a lot of this kind of (more positive) chatter.

At the same time, if you think back over the last 20-25 years, the list of SU draftees and UDFA talent is long. It seems like the dividing line is when Polian left -- after that, the well either dried up or someone at one bills drive developed a serious problem with Syracuse.

Does it not seem strange that, off the top of my head, I can think of at least 4 or 5 SU kids just at the colts -- along with several at the Giants ... and many others sprinkled around other franchises. The bills? Zero. God knows, with their record, the Bills knows should have been scouring the landscape for more talent, ESPECIALLY LOCAL TALENT. But the opposite happened.

Something's radically wrong there. But I appreciate your perspective and comments.

Ok, I accept those observations. Maybe it's because I don't follow the Bills that I don't hear a lot of this kind of (more positive) chatter.

At the same time, if you think back over the last 20-25 years, the list of SU draftees and UDFA talent is long. It seems like the dividing line is when Polian left -- after that, the well either dried up or someone at one bills drive developed a serious problem with Syracuse.

Does it not seem strange that, off the top of my head, I can think of at least 4 or 5 SU kids just at the colts -- along with several at the Giants ... and many others sprinkled around other franchises. The bills? Zero. God knows, with their record, the Bills knows should have been scouring the landscape for more talent, ESPECIALLY LOCAL TALENT. But the opposite happened.

Something's radically wrong there. But I appreciate your perspective and comments.

I totally agree and have thought so myself. It is a bit crazy that the Bills haven't drafted any Syracuse players. And I also think that's been a part of the problem with this franchise since the late 90's; scouting.

Not that they haven't drafted Syracuse guys specifically, but it's the whole "not turning over every stone" aspect of it. I believe they have scouted and been interested in Syracuse guys, but the Bills I have noticed seem to take preference with players from certain parts of the country. For instance as of late, before this year Buddy Nix always drafted players from either ACC or SEC conference teams in the first few rounds of the draft. Coincidentally, he has always scouted the Southern region of the country through his career. With Whaley set to take over and a guy like Marrone at the helm, we have already seen a change in that philosophy this year by selecting two PAC 12 players in the 2nd round. Also, I whole hardheartedly believe that if Pugh had fallen to either #41 or #46 that the Bills would have snagged him up.

I totally agree and have thought so myself. It is a bit crazy that the Bills haven't drafted any Syracuse players. And I also think that's been a part of the problem with this franchise since the late 90's; scouting.

Not that they haven't drafted Syracuse guys specifically, but it's the whole "not turning over every stone" aspect of it. I believe they have scouted and been interested in Syracuse guys, but the Bills I have noticed seem to take preference with players from certain parts of the country. For instance as of late, before this year Buddy Nix always drafted players from either ACC or SEC conference teams in the first few rounds of the draft. Coincidentally, he has always scouted the Southern region of the country through his career. With Whaley set to take over and a guy like Marrone at the helm, we have already seen a change in that philosophy this year by selecting two PAC 12 players in the 2nd round. Also, I whole hardheartedly believe that if Pugh had fallen to either #41 or #46 that the Bills would have snagged him up.
I think you're onto something with Nix. He's a dixie boy, no doubt. And his interest seems to have been south of the M/D line, not only for players but for coaches as well (I cringed when I first heard Chan Gailey's voice, but he turned out to be a decent, if unsuccessful, southern transplant). Not that SEC football isn't the best in the country -- it is. So scouting players there is not a total negative.

But ignoring quality players in your back yard IS a negative. It's left many of us (SU fans) bewildered and disenfranchised from a pro team we should be supporting. Maybe now, as you point out, Nix will buy a condo somewhere in Georgia, Chibane will make the team and an historic drought will be over.

if everybody in the NFL was so sure that marrone and the bills were going to take this unbelievable top 10 talent that is Ryan Nassib, then why didnt everybody in the NFL trade up and take him before the bills picked??

or after the bills traded down, why not call their bluff and say 'screw you marrone, dont get cute with us, we will draft nassib right now!!'

or if he was such a steal and value, then why didnt he go late 1st, or 2nd or 3rd???

why??? because NASSIB IS A 4TH ROUND TALENT!!!

THATS WHY YOU NINCOMPOOPS!!!!

goodness gracious some of the moronic things posted in this thread. 'marrone contributed to the greatest fall'. 'marrone has it out for Syracuse'. 'the bills have it out for Syracuse'. 'this is what message boards are for'.

some of you people need a permanent time out. :bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

We all know the NYS team now is the GGGGGGGGGG-MEN!!! When the Jills were at their best(4 SBs in a row)they were an item. I would go to the mall for the GGGGG-MAN stuff(Red, White and Blue) and see some from a distance thinking GGGGGG-MAN and it was friggin JILL's S*&#!!! They just tried to get some of that all time glory the GGGGG-MAN have developed over the "many" years of the play. Well some fans think the dougie brought back SU to better days. Yes he improved SU(.500 record but don't forget the Toledo game). I'll give him that!! Yes the NFL is a better job here in NYS, but not in Alabama or Mississippi I bet. College FB is 1st there now!! Football is first for me. SU is #1 over my beloved GGGG-MEN. But dougie dumped SU for that NFL job, you can't blame him on that. But to take the arm-pit of the world kind of team Buffalo is good ridence to dougie. You deserve it. Huge fan of Ryan!! But I still can't understand why the GGGGG-MEN took Ryan??? I'm hearing that its either a Greenbay move or develop Ryan a few years and use as trade bait if he shows real NFL talent!! After all dougie really didn't help Ryan with the Paulus embarassment. Hackett saved Ryan not dougie!!

But ignoring quality players in your back yard IS a negative. It's left many of us (SU fans) bewildered and disenfranchised from a pro team we should be supporting. Maybe now, as you point out, Nix will buy a condo somewhere in Georgia, Chibane will make the team and an historic drought will be over.

You act like Syracuse has been a perrenial Top 25 team pumping out huge numbers of talented players the last 10 years. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Nix isn't going anywhere anytime soon, btw.

You act like Syracuse has been a perrenial Top 25 team pumping out huge numbers of talented players the last 10 years. Couldn't be further from the truth.

The fact that SU's not an NFL machine is beside the point. (Our players actually have to go to class). What matters is that we've produced plenty of NFL players over the years, drafted and undrafted. To a man, they've ALL been ignored by buffalo for one excuse or another.

# of SU draftees taken by Buffalo in the past 25 years- 0
# of SU UDFA's who've been given a shot to play - 0

Meanwhile, as other teams that don't consider themselves "too good" for SU kids find success (Patriots, Indy, Giants, etc..), Buffalo struggles on the field and in the stands.

Rather than make blame SU for this, you should be asking what in the hell is going on at one bills drive.

While they didn't pump out the same talent as some schools ... ala an Alabama, Miami or FSU there were opportunities to grab some quality SU players that could have helped Buffalo ... prime example would be Art Jones ... however I don't buy into the Bills ignore SU rhetoric I think it is more need and circumstance than it is preference for schools.

Although they did have good success with OSU DBs like Whitner and Winfield for example and seemed to like to draft them. Certain years the needs the Bills exhibited couldn't have been fulfilled by the SU offering ... it is probably that simple. They have had some significant misfires as well, they could have selected Jones who is better than Troupe for example back in 2010 ... but with his injuries that season Jones was a little risky but a far better player. Its easy to nit pick this stuff I suppose.

I didn't claim anything of the sort. SU may not be an NFL machine, but we've produced plenty of NFL players over the years, both drafted and undrafted. To a man, they've all been ignored by buffalo for one excuse of anther.

Meanwhile, while other teams that aren't "too good" for SU kids find success (Patriots, Indy, Giants, etc..), Buffalo struggles on the field an in the stands.

While they struggle on the field it has nothing to do with how many SU are on that roster ... it has to do with the fact that the front office is full of rejects ... when the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls it wasn't because they were stocking up on Cuse talent ... to imply they aren't good because they might ignore SU is preposterous at best.

While they struggle on the field it has nothing to do with how many SU are on that roster ... it has to do with the fact that the front office is full of rejects ... when the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls it wasn't because they were stocking up on Cuse talent ... to imply they aren't good because they might ignore SU is preposterous at best.

I'm not claiming that with a couple of SU UDFA's, Buffalo wins the superbowl. That would be preposterous, for sure.

What I am saying is that Buffalow would have done AT LEAST AS WELL, AND POSSIBLY BETTER with some SU kids on the roster. And maybe upstate SU fans like me would give a about the Bills. I don't see how you can be an apologist for Buffalo and a 'Cuse fan at the same time.

The fact that SU's not an NFL machine is beside the point. We have classes!! The point is, we've produced plenty of NFL players over the years, drafted and undrafted. To a man, they've all been ignored by buffalo for one excuse of anther.

Meanwhile, while other teams that aren't "too good" for SU kids find success (Patriots, Indy, Giants, etc..), Buffalo struggles on the field an in the stands.
How nice would it have been for some to finish their careers in Buffalo?
I personally would have loved to see Qadry Ismail maybe in a Bills uniform after his Colt/Raven days...
Don't know the percentages of fans that drive from Syracuse to Buffalo on Sundays, but certainly couldn't hurt if Cuse players were interspersed in that Bills roster... Just my opinion...

How nice would it have been for some to finish their careers in Buffalo?
I personally would have loved to see Qadry Ismail maybe in a Bills uniform after his Colt/Raven days...
Don't know the percentages of fans that drive from Syracuse to Buffalo on Sundays, but certainly couldn't hurt if Cuse players were interspersed in that Bills roster... Just my opinion...

Absolutely. Buffalo has had a hundred chances to take an SU kid and they've spit on us for years. Simple as that. And not only have they spit on us, they suck. Go figure people are trying to blame this on SU (no disrespect to Nirvana who's usually a good poster).

Would David Tyree have helped the Bills? He was taken in the 6th round and he played spot WR minutes for the Giants. It wouldn't have been a sacrifice for the Bills to have picked him up in the later rounds. But ... as usual ... they thumbed their nose. So Tyree wound up going to another team and winning the super bowl (yes i know it was only one catch, but that catch was the game).

What about all the other SU grads, from Freeney right on down. Indianapolis, at one time, had 3 or 4 SU kids. They're in Indiana. Buffalo's down the thruway -- and they have nothing but excuses and their stands are half-full. It's pathetic.

I'm not claiming that with a couple of SU UDFA's, Buffalo wins the superbowl. That would be preposterous, for sure.

What I am saying is that Buffalow would have done AT LEAST AS WELL, AND POSSIBLY BETTER with some SU kids on the roster. And maybe upstate SU fans like me would give a about the Bills. I don't see how you can be an apologist for Buffalo and a 'Cuse fan at the same time.

What an idiotic assertion ... you have no idea if they would have been as good, better or worse based on needs vs who was available ... and again I ask the question which you avoided ... how many SU players were on the roster when they went to 4 straight Super Bowls? I'm not apologizing for anyone ... I told you exactly what the problem was with that franchise ... they are run by idiots its pretty simple not sure how you missed that point either. I am a fan of both SU and Buffalo ... if you have a hard-on for the fact that they don't have SU Orange on the roster that is fine but to make some wildly stupid assumptions about how they would perform by picking up Tyree in the 6th round of a draft before the Giants selected him is really stupid because you have no idea what would have happened ... none. I take the time to follow all the SU alums and watch their games when I can ... but I am not about to hop in my car and drive the hour down I-75 and become a Falcon convert because they signed Sales and Goggins to a practice squad either ... will I watch them play if I make the cut ... of course, but I'm not going to take a vested interest in the franchise either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom